Birthday 🎉

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                  Avni and Neil get on the bus.

Neil: Where are we going?

Avni: To the mountain cliff. 

Neil: Why?

Avni: I feel like I want to be alone for some time. I was confused after what all happened today.

Neil: Okay.

                 Neil becomes silent and didn't speak anything. They come to the cliff and sat on the rock. Avni sees the town's view and didn't speak anything. Neil thought to give her some time and didn't speak anything. He gets a call from Monica. He goes and stood a far distance and attends the call.

Neil: Hello

Monica: Happy birthday Neil.

Neil: Thank you, but it's just 11:50 pm.

Monica: Neil, you will think that you want to get your birthday wish from Avni first, and Avni will think that she wants to be the first person to wish you. So, I don't want to be a competitor in this with her. For that, I can't be the second person also to wish. That's why I wished earlier. Wait, I will give the phone to Mom.

Swetha: Happy Birthday Neil.

Prakash: Happy Birthday my son.

Bebes: Happy Birthday

Neil: Thank you for your wishes.

Bebes: Okay, you enjoy your birthday with Avni. We heard from DD that you both went out.

Swetha: And don't forget to bring Avni here. We can't live in fear daily by thinking about what will happen to her. 

Neil: Dont worry Mom, I will ask her. 

Monica: Okay, stop your chats. It's going to be 12. They will celebrate his birthday. We can speak when he calls. 

              Monica gets the phone from them and went inside her room.

Monica: Neil

Neil: Tell me, I am on the line.

Monica: Tell me if some romantic things happened.

Neil: Shut up and end the call.

Monica: Why you are shouting? Dont be shy to say. Bye.

                   Monica ends the call.

Neil(in mind): This girl. Is Avni forget my birthday for real?

            Neil comes and saw Avni was nowhere. He sees here and there.

Neil: Avni, where are you? Avni. Avni. Don't make me tense. Where are you? Avni Avni Av...

                He stops to call her by seeing Avni coming with the cake. Avni stood before him and smiles. She kept the cake on the rock and asks him to sit beside it. He sat near it and saw her.

Neil: I thought you...

Avni: Shhh...

               She saw the watch and smiled. She saw Neil.

Avni: Happy Birthday, Senior.

Neil: You remember?

Avni: Of course, I will. How did you think I will forget about it?

               Neil smiles and he was about to blow out the candles, Avni stopped him.

Neil: What?