Two Souls ❣️

Hii Guys!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

                     It was a long travel, Neil, Avni, Swetha, Prakash, Shivin, and Monica reached the home in the evening. They were tired and sat on the couch in the living room. After some time, Avni entered the kitchen and made juice for everyone, and gave them.

Swetha: Why did you do all this? Already you have body pain because of the rituals and work you did in our town. If you do like this, you may get a fever, Avni.

Avni: Maa, I am a strong girl.

Neil: We can see that.

     Avni sees Neil. He turns his head to not get scolded by her. Shivin took the ticket and gave Monica. Monica gets that and sees Shivin. He signals her to give them.

Monica: Neil, Avni

      They both see her. She gives the ticket and Neil gets that and sees. Avni sees that and both are surprised.

Monica: Your honeymoon ticket.

Avni: You have spent a lot.

Shivin: You should not reject it. It's a gift from your brother. So, you have to accept it. We thought of giving it on the day of your marriage. And then we remembered the rituals and we postponed the plan.

Avni: But...

Neil: Why we are going to reject it? I would love to go. This is the best gift for my marriage. No one can separate us in the name of ritual. I and Avni can be alone and...

Monica: Thats enough.

             Avni widens her eyes hearing Neil's statement. Monica and Shivin smile.

Avni: I will go to the kitchen to make dinner.

Swetha: I will help you.

              Avni and Swetha enter the kitchen. Neil sees the ticket and smiles. Avni sees Neil from the kitchen and is surprised to see his excited face. She smiled and cooked the food with Swetha. At night, they have dinner and sit in the garden to get some fresh air.

Shivin: Uncle, Aunty, we are leaving tomorrow.

Prakash: so soon?

Shivin: It's been a week. I too want to go to the hospital to check on patients.

Monica: I took a long leave for my office too. We are leaving tomorrow.

Avni: Call us whenever you both are free.

Monica: Sure. Don't worry, anyway we will come to send you off for your honeymoon. Right, Neil?

Neil: Yes, definitely, you have to come.

Monica: Avni...

                       Monica and Neil joined together and teased Avni. She blushes and doesn't know how to stop them. Shivin stops them. Avni excused herself and entered her room.

Prakash: You both won't stop teasing Avni. Neil, you are married. You should stop teasing her.

Neil: Dad, I...

Swetha: Go and pacify her.

               Neil goes from there.

Swetha: Monica, you too. You are a married girl and still being naughty.

Monica: Mom, that's not fair. You are supporting Avni now.

                Shivin sighs. Swetha and Prakash smile. Neil enters the room and locks the door. He saw Avni lying on the bed. He comes to the other side and calls her. Avni sees him. Seeing his expression, she sits straight facing him.