146. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑺𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

Queen

I swallowed the lump in my throat. He couldn't be serious. Yet nothing about the way he was looking at me felt like a joke. He was completely serious. He leaned into the door and I laughed, scooting back until I felt the middle console. "Syn, your seats are leather. You can't wait until we get home? Or literally anywhere else?"

He kissed my jaw, his lips moving down to my neck and I sucked in a breath, pressing my thighs together. "I don't care. It's your seat. Ruin it."

I wanted to resist a bit more, but there was no use in pretending I didn't want him just as badly as he wanted me. Whatever bit of fight I had left in me disappeared the moment his lips found mine. I felt his hard length press against my thigh and my pussy throbbed at the feel. Why fight it?

My fingers slipped from the console to the edge of the seat and dug into the leather. Heat coursed through my body from his soft lips and when he pulled away, I was breathless. "We have ten minutes before we are officially late," he glanced at his watch. "Can you come in three?"

I brought him back for a kiss. "If you fuck me fast enough, yes." His hands pushed the bottom of my dress up past my hips and his fingers found the edge of my panties. When I lifted myself, he tugged them down my things and past my legs.

He broke them kiss and I lifted my heels for him to pull them the rest of the way off. My ass was flush against the warm seat as I opened my legs. His eyes fell between them and he tucked my panties into his pocket. I swallowed a breath when I heard the sound of his zipper. When he lowered himself to me, I realized just why he chose to drive his truck here instead of the smaller cars. Accessibility.

Smart man.

He pulled me closer to him until I lied back on the center console and my ass was at the edge of the seat. He lifted one of my legs to his shoulder and wrapped a fist around himself. He moved forward and I felt him stretch my entrance. I let out a sound between a moan and a wince, but I was ready. I was usually more prepared than this, but I was more than willing to take the pain with the pleasure.

I heard Syn curse a bit as he pushed into me the tiniest bit and I let out a breathy moan. A mix of pain and that sweet warmth flooded through me. I needed him in me and he wanted to not hurt me. Both of us couldn't have our way. "Syn, please," I begged, needing him closer.

"Fuck, Queen." He removed the belt from around his waist. He held up the thick black belt and folded it in front of me. "Open your mouth."

I did as he said and he placed the belt between my lips. "Bite down. Hard, Princess. We don't have time for foreplay and I don't want you to scream here." He aligned himself at my entrance and I bit into the leather belt. His lips moved to my ear as he held my hips in place. "This might hurt a little bit. Stay quiet for me, okay?"

I nodded quickly and I saw a hint of a smile before he thrust into me completely. My fingers dug into the seat, almost tearing the front of the seat and my toes curled as my body reacted to the pain. I bit into the belt, stifling the scream and tears pricked the corners of my shut eyes. He stilled only for a moment, hardly letting me recuperate before moving and my tense body began to relax. "There we go," he said. "Good girl. I knew you could take it." His voice was soothing as he pushed in and out of me and I moaned into the belt.

The pain swirled and began to morph into something else. Something more intense than I had ever felt before as tingles floated through my body and shot back to between my legs.

The pressure began to build, already starting on ten as he slammed into me and I wrapped my hand around the seat. "Open your eyes," I heard him say, his hand on my stomach. "Your eyeliner will smudge, baby."