75. 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑀𝑒

May 13, 2023

Queen

"Well I didn't wait to strip down, Queen," he seethed. "What were you thinking?! You could've drowned."

"Who could've drowned?" I looked at him lost, then notice the hold he still had on me. After a few moments, realization began to hit me and I let out a small giggle. It slowly turned into a loud and wretched cackle as I watched his face slowly morph into one of complete confusion and anger.

"I'm glad you find this shit amusing," he said angrily. "I swear I don't fucking understand you." His hand rose from the water and my mouth dropped as I saw his wet phone. He cursed, tossing it onto the dock and guilt immediately filled me.

"I'm sorry," I said lowly. "I should've told you...I know how to swim, Syn. I wasn't drowning." He looked at me deadpanned, and I held back another laugh. "I'm flattered though."

He let go of me, in a way testing my words and I circled my arms in the water, staying afloat and he scoffed. "Since when?"

"Just a few months," I answered. "I'm a much better learner when I don't have a teacher that's trying to fuck me."

A slow smile spread across his lips at the reminder of the last time he tried to teach me how to swim and I smiled. "I taught you well. If anything I made it easier for any instructors you may have subsequently had."

"Right." I floated towards him until he was a few inches away and he sighed as his eyes fell onto my lips. I slowly moved forward, cautiously giving him every opportunity to pull away or stop me, but he made no moves to do so. Instead, when I was close enough, his hand wrapped around the back of my neck. I could feel the icy burn of his most likely damaged watch against my neck and it was my turn for my breath to catch. The pad of his thumb rubbed against my throat as he slowly lowered his head to mine and I parted my lips.

I briefly saw the corner of his lip tilt up into a smug smile before he accepted the invitation. His hold on my neck tightened as he kissed me- his tongue dancing against mine as if it were exploring undiscovered territory. He let go of my neck, both of his hands moving to my hips as I felt him slowly turn me and push me backward until my back hit the wooden ladder of the dock.

His hands moved under my thighs, lifting me until I was sitting on one of the steps of the ladder. I shivered against him as the cool breeze hit my nipples and my moans fell deaf onto his lips.

He pulled away from the kiss, our eyes level as he looked at me. He grabbed the side of the ladder beside my shoulder as his mouth moved to my neck. He kissed and sucked at the tender skin, making me throw my head up toward the sky in a bout of pleas. He left a trail of wet kisses down my chest before squeezing my breast and flicking his warm tongue across my taut nipple, teasingly grazing it with his teeth before enveloping it with his lips and sucking. Flashes of pleasure fluttered throughout my body down to my core, making me ache for him. Taking his time, he moved to my other breast, driving me crazy with his tongue before kissing the tattoo of his name.

He looked up at me, my chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. His fingers curled into the sides of my panties and I instinctively used the ladder to briefly lift my ass so he can pull them down. I felt the material move down as his fingers trailed the sides of my legs until it was gone.

He rose slightly, giving me a deep kiss before looking at me.

"I'm trusting you."