94. 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐸𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢

Queen

He kissed me slowly, lowering me onto his length as my body took in every exquisite inch of him. My hands scrunched up the material of his shirt lying on his shoulders. I could feel my nails digging into my palms. I hated that he could make me feel like this in such a fucked up situation. What started as purely a need to get Aiden to break down turned into me riding Syn and resisting the urge to tear off the rest of his clothing.

He pulled away with a smile, kissing my cheek sloppily and moving to my neck. "What happened to 'I won't enjoy this?'"

My hand relaxed against his shirt and moved to his neck. I let it tangle into his hair before tugging it back and making him look up at me. He groaned, a grin spreading across his lips as he looked at me and I gave him a warning look. "Don't piss me off right now."

His hold tightened on my hips, slowly and punishingly easing me down his length until he was completely inside me. He hooked his hands around the back of my thighs, lifting my feet off the ground and spreading me even further. He moved deeper into me at the movement and a choked breath left my mouth at the sensation. He smiled at my reaction, and wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping me flush against him- his cock serving as a reminder of who was dominating the situation. "Or what, Princess?" He whispered.

My fingers loosened against his hair- his every slight movement sent pressure and fluttering waves throughout my body. My mouth was parted, stifled moans stuck in my throat being released in short breaths. He chuckled and I met his eye, my irritation wanting so badly to fight back against him...but I couldn't. My body against my mind's desire succumbed to his will. "That's what I thought," he teased, slowly easing in and out of me again. "Although...maybe I should piss you off. As...fleeting as the moments are, I do love seeing you try to be in charge."

"Did you usually talk to the other women this much while fucking them?" I asked breathlessly, my annoyance persisting. "Or am I the lucky one?"

"Are you asking because you want to know or because you're curious about how I fucked someone other than you—"

"Tread carefully right now."

He raised a brow, glancing down at my lips before looking into my eyes. "Is that a threat?"

"It is."

"Promise?"

I let go of him and his smile grew as I rolled my eyes. "You're sick. The thought of me hurting you turns you on, huh?"

"The thought of you doing anything to me turns me—"

"She's quite the treasure, isn't she?" I heard Aiden ask from behind me and my blood ran cold. I had almost forgotten he was here to begin with. Suddenly, my naked body on display began to make unease crawl up my spine. I could feel Syn's anger but he remained still under me, his fingers caressing my tender hips. "So tight...and so perfect. I could almost imagine how you're feeling right—"

"Shut the fuck up," Syn growled over my shoulder. "Don't say another damn word about her—"

"What? I'm only trying to relate," he said. "From one man who's had her...to another."

"Okay." In one quick movement, Syn pulled a gun from behind the seat and I looked at him in shock as he raised it past me to Aiden's head. "Have it your way."