132. 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠

Queen

"Say it," he whispered, lowering himself back into the chair and placing a kiss on my knee. Followed by another one higher. "Where do you want my mouth?"

"On my pussy." There. It was finally out. And he grinned up at me, a dark smile.

"And then?"

"And then I want you to fuck me."

"See, our communication is getting better already."

He guided me back and pushed me down until my back was flush against the bed. He grabbed my hips, lifting me toward him and excitement floated through my skin.

He propped himself between my legs. His jeans were snug between my legs and I bit my lip as his length pressed against me. My body shuddered underneath him and he reached over past my head, his muscles flexing above me.

He grabbed a cup and lifted it to his lips, taking a sip. A drop of water hit my stomach and I winced. It was freezing. "That is cold."

He glanced down at me and took another sip. His tongue flicked out, moistening his lips and I swallowed a breath. "Do you want some?" Hmm.

Water? No.

His lips and tongue? Yes.

I simply nodded, my mouth failing to differentiate the two and he smiled in amusement. With another drink, he set the cup down and lowered himself to me. His jaw moved and I could hear the ice in his mouth crunch. He rested his forearms on either side of my head and his eyes locked onto my mouth.

His fingers dance across my face like whispers, moving stray pieces of hair from my face. His wet soft lips pressed against mine- freezing cold, but only a teasing peck. When our eyes met again, my lips parted and he accepted the invitation greedily.

Cold water and bits of ice dripped into my mouth as our lips moved against each other. A drop of water spilled past the tangle of our mouths and rolled down my cheek. His tongue was cold against mine and my body shivered as it morphed into something warm spreading through me. "Swallow, Princess," he whispered against my mouth.

I did as he said and he moved down my neck, taking my breath with him. His icy kisses were fanned away with his warm breath as he made his way down my body and when he made it between my legs, the cold was gone.

His hot breath was all I could feel as he lifted my legs over his shoulders- one after the other. He placed a kiss on my inner thigh, wrapping his arms tight around my legs. There was no escape now. "Eyes on me, Princess. Remember?" He asked. "Unless you'd prefer talking me through it."

Just for today, if you close your eyes-- answer me. And if you get tired of speaking, then just look at me.

His previous words rang through my ears. His mouth moved to my clit and he snatches a grown from my throat, burning my insides as it shoots past my lips. Licking slow and then fast, his cool tongue lashed against my sensitive skin-- basking against the warmth. My legs shook as surges of electricity fired through my nerve endings. No, talking was not going to be possible.

"Look at me, Queen," he demanded around swirls, his deep voice vibrating against my lips, creating a delicious sensation that made my head slam back against the sheets.

"Oh. God," I screamed out, eyes shut. Shit.

"God?" His voice rumbled. "Close. But it's Syn." The sting of his teeth sent a second pulse rushing through my skin. "If that's what's going to come out of those pretty lips then don't speak. I won't ask you to look at me again, Queen."