86. 𝑂𝑓𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒

Queen

I took a deep breath, hand on the bathroom door. I closed my eyes, leaning my head against it as I tried to calm my nerves. Never in my life did I think I'd be doing this...let alone with Syn. There weren't many people in the world who I cared what they thought of me, but he was one of them.

Probably the biggest one.

Despite what he believed, to me, he was perfect in every way possible and I quite frankly, wanted him to see me the same way. This in my mind felt like the furthest thing from that vision...but I was horny. How could I not be when he was kissing me the way he was? My core ached at the memory of a few minutes ago and I brought my fingers to my tender lips.

My eyes landed on the bright ruby ring on my finger and a smile graced my lips once again. I couldn't fucking believe I said yes...but it felt right. He was right. Everything he was saying was right. I could hate him with everything in me but I knew there was nowhere else I'd rather be. My home was in his arms and he absolutely owned my heart, mind, body- everything that I possessed within me belonged to him.

I knew I was going to say yes from the moment I saw the box in his hand.

With the images of him on his knees confessing his love for me just playing through my mind I took a deep breath and twisted the door open. "Fuck it." I stepped out of the restroom and back into his office before I could change my mind.

"Just fax me the entire report again and I'll handle it." I heard him say into the phone, tossing a stack of papers on his desk and running a hand through his hair. My eyes trailed his bare chest, watching his muscles flex as he flipped through a stack of papers. "I'll see what I can—" he paused when he noticed me, a smile replacing his frustrated expression. "...do. I'll call you back."

I smiled back at him, my nervousness still wracking my every thought and movement and he set his phone down. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hi." I looked around the office, taking slow steps towards him. "So you said anywhere..."

He nodded, crossing his arms as his eyes looked at my naked body. He licked his lips before speaking, his eyes focused on my breasts. "Yes- umm, wherever you think you'll be most comfortable. But anyway,soon enough there won't be a surface you haven't been on so I suppose I should've asked where you want to start..."

I ignored the way my body reacted to his words and looked around. "Hmm," I thought out loud, scoping every surface that may have been a possibility until my eyes landed beside him and I bit my lip in thought.

He followed my line of vision and let out a small laugh. "My desk?"

"Yeah." I crossed my arms, challenging him.

"With or without the papers?"

I raised a brow. "Syn..."

He smiled, pushing the papers off the table and letting them fall to the floor. When the table was clear, he laid his white button up shirt on the table like it was a tablecloth and sat down in his chair. I looked at him mortified as he watched me. He looked like a king ready to be served his dinner and I swallowed the lump in my throat at the sight of him.

I walked to the desk, my heart pounding out of my chest as I walked around it. He rolled his own chair back, giving me space to move in front of him and I sat down in front of him. He moved closer to me and tapped my thigh as he looked up at me, a serious gaze in his eyes. "It's just me, Princess. Stop being so nervous. It's just you and me right now."

"I know." I relaxed.

"We can take it slow." He smiled, lifting my leg to the armrest of his chair before doing the same to the other. He leaned forward, wrapping a gentle hand around my neck before capturing my lips. I moan into his mouth, the world around us slowly becoming a distance blurb as his cool hands touched my skin.

He stood up slowly until he was towering over me and I craned my neck to meet his kiss. His teeth grazed my lips, the tiny sharp pain sending pulses throughout my body.

"You." His lips moved to my neck. "Are fucking breathtaking."

My skin heated, shivers floating down my spin. His hands roamed down my waist, down to my hips, and finally landed under my thighs. He lifted me up, setting my ass right at the edge of the desk before unwrapping my hands from his neck.

"I need to see you completely for this," he rasped. "Trust me, and lie back."

"Okay." I relaxed onto my back, grimacing at the feel of the cool wood on my skin. I took a deep breath, staring at the crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I swallowed, waiting for him to do something- anything, but when nothing happened, I peeked down at him.

His eyes were glued between my legs and I wanted to cover my face with my hands. "Stop," he warned.

"I didn't do anything—"

"I know you, Princess," he said, tracing a circle on the side of my knee. "And I am looking at you and there's nothing gross or disgusting here, okay? So relax. Also, it's better you get over this fear of yours now, you know?"

I smiled. "Why is that?"

I heard the zipper of his pants move and felt his heat as he took a step between my legs. "Because there are three hundred and sixty-five days in a year- and if your cycle is regular you'd be on your period for what? Forty-eight to sixty days out of the year?"

"Something like that..."

"Now." I felt him align his cock at my center and my breath hitched. "Forty eight days out of the year without having or tasting you...for the rest of eternity...that sounds like fucking Hell and I can't have that?"

"What do you mean tasting—" He slid into me slowly, pushing his hard length into my core and I winced in pain, the foreign feeling making my stomach fill with what felt like butterflies. That feeling you get in your stomach when you're dropping...that's how I felt and he wasn't even all the way inside me.

"Yes, tasting," he said. "I'm just fucking you right now because this is your first time doing this but make no mistake, I'll have you in every way possible."

"No wa—" He slid further into me, his hands on my hips as I got used to his size. We had been here plenty of times but there was something that felt so raw about this. I could feel every inch of him in me and he wasn't even moving.

"How is this?"

"Good." I nodded quickly and he smiled, sensing my impatience. "But I need you to move. Now!"

"Thank fuck." He swore, his hands holding my hips in place as he pulled out of me and thrust back in- in and out, setting a cruel rhythm as my body arched onto the table, needing more of him. I moaned as he swore under his breath, the sweet agony of his thrusts making desire pool in me- buzzing from everyone in my body before focusing at my center.

"Shit, Princess," he cursed under his breath and I felt myself tightening around him. "Not yet. Wait for me."

I took deep breaths, my moans filing the office as I held back my orgasm. My legs trembled around him, everything in my body raging for release but he kept his pace- like he was savoring every moment. He lifted my hips off the desk, filling me to the core before bringing his lips down to mine. Every scream and moan I was holding back was let go onto his long and I felt him shiver on top of me.

"Come, Princess," he whispered, moving my legs around his waist. I held onto him, my orgasm rippling through my body as I bit his shoulder, my nails digging into his skin. He climaxed after me, calling out my name like a prayer as he released.

"Fuck." I breathed out, my chest rising and falling as Syn rested my head on my chest. I smiled down at him, my hands moving to his dark hair.

He groaned as I ran my fingers through his hair. "Don't stop."

I laughed. "Syn, we need to shower," I said, my hands still in his hair. "And you need to go to the store."

"The store?" He raised his head, scrunching his brows. "For what?"

"What do you think?"

He smiled, realization filling his eyes as he looked down at the mess between our legs. "Anything for you."

I raised a brow. "Anything?"

꧁꧂