EXTRA

EXTRA

PHILIP’S STORY…

I feel like I have to do Philip’s back story for Monde’s part to make sense. This EXTRA chapter will be dedicated to Philip. I wanted to include Philip, since he’ll be playing a role in Luca’s life in the near future. So we need to understand him.

As I’ve mentioned that I won’t include the Supernatural part in the story, obviously there will be bits of information that correlates with the Supernatural side and in order for anything to make sense, I’ll do side notes as we go along, so that you understand. I’ll still do it in Luca’s POV. If I do it in Philip’s POV, then I’d have to include the Supernatural part.

So in this chapter, Philip will be telling John and Glenda, Raven’s parents, about who he truly is. John is obviously in the Law enforcement careers and the reason he’s telling him is because John’s headquarters is a private sector, even though he works hand in hand with the police. John will be able to handle all the Supernatural cases secretly, without any disturbances. And by Supernatural cases, I mean if ever a Supernatural creature did a heinous crime in the human world, John can deal with that and also call Philip. John will basically be the human representative in the Supernatural world. I think that makes sense.

Philip will also tell everyone else parts of him that aren’t Supernatural and wouldn’t clash with his Supernatural side. It’s just to give them something, so they don’t feel left out. I know my girl Grace will want some tea. So yeah, that’s what will be happening in this chapter. Monde’s situation will make sense once you learn about the past.

So let’s get into it.

*****

| Luca |

“Do you think Sandy did this to her?” I asked nervously as I sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Shaun, who seems to be deep in thoughts.

Monde’s hurt so badly and I’d hate to be the cause of that. And I don’t understand how Sandy would attack her when he probably doesn’t know her. I literary just met her and Philip. It wouldn’t make sense if he attacks her.

“We literary just met Philip and Monde. It wouldn’t make sense if he attacks them,” Shaun voices out my thoughts.

“It wasn’t Sandy,” I looked up at the sound of Raven’s voice. She came out of the walk in closet, with a pair of black velvet tracksuits for Monde to wear after mom finished dressing her wounds. I wondered why Philip refused to take her to the hospital because it looked bad. She probably needed stitches. Especially in the area around her left side of the neck.

Then again, mom would have been able to do that, seeing as she’s a doctor. She had long since calmed down. She was crying so bad; I cannot imagine her pain. Something tells me there’s more than meets the eye, but I wouldn’t dare ask.

“Why do you sound so sure?” Shaun asked Raven.

“We just met them, as you’ve said. Plus she mentioned a Levi. Do you know any Levi who’d want you two dead?” she raised a brow.

“No,” Shaun and I said at the same time. She had a point there.

“Then…who is this Levi guy?” I couldn’t help asking myself.

“Her boyfriend,” Raven said.

“What?!” Shaun and I exclaimed. “You mean her boyfriend did that to her?”

“I don’t know,” she said with a sigh, leaning against the wall opposite us with a thoughtful look. “I can’t exactly say. Addison and I invited her today. She was fine and we were having fun and all. Then she got a call from Levi. She had to leave early while we were at the salon doing our hair and nails. She looked so excited to see him because apparently he was overseas on work and she barely sees him,” the frown deepens on her face. “And now…to see her like this,”