|65|

| Raven |

"Honestly, I'm not really mad, I guess I just I got scared," I said. "It's ridiculous," I shook my head, pulling the drink in my hand closer.

"Come on, don't ridicule yourself," Addison says, rubbing my forearm. "Even I'd freak out if Hodge and Darren got arrested," she said with a sigh. "The police just came so suddenly and I didn't know what else to do. I didn't mean to freak you out,"

"No, I'm glad you called me. That fucking lawyer they hired is a fucking coward," I said through gritted teeth. "Can you believe I call him and the bitch hung up on me. I had to ask a favor from Emmett and he found a lawyer at the last minute,"

"Emmett?" Addison repeated. "The redhead?" I nodded. "What's his story? He seems kind of...?"

"Mysterious?"

"I guess," she said. "I was going to say he's quite hands on," she said. "I mean, the guy seems to be everywhere,"

"Well, he's been really helpful, so..." I shrugged casually taking a sip of the ice coffee. I'd called Addison about an hour into the office, as soon as I got back at the office. I couldn't get shit done, so I just dropped everything and called her for a meet up.

A part of me wants to ask her if she knows anyone who's talked about a crush for Luca, back at the office. Another part of me wants me to keep it under the radar for now. I'm not sure if I should let her be in on it yet. This has been bugging me for a while and I haven't told either Shaun or Luca. I know that I can't do this on my own and eventually I'd have to tell them.

"I may or may not have dominated Shaun," I said smiling to myself. "Just a little," Addison's eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Well, of course it wasn't much. And I wouldn't say it was anything sexual, but I was just testing the waters," and fuck I liked catching him off guard. The thrill of exerting even just a little bit of power is still fresh in my mind. I can almost taste it and I want more. "I'm going to do it again," I added.

"You go girl," she said high fiving me. We shared a laugh. "You know what you should do?" she said. "I'm not saying that you punish them in a bad way, but you could...I don't know, maybe use this opportunity to get Shaun to submit to you," I tipped my head, thinking about her words.

"I don't follow," I say.

"Okay, supposedly, they think you are mad at them. They'd probably grovel even," I nodded, liking where this is going. "You could ask for Shaun's submission in exchange for...forgiveness," I rose a brow at that. "Hear me out, you said it yourself, you're not mad at them. Then perhaps you can make this...a funishment,"

"I like the idea," I said. "But don't you think I'd be manipulating Shaun into giving in?"

"No, you wouldn't be in this relationship if you didn't know consent is key, idiot," she said shoving me. I laughed at that. "Of course he doesn't have to do it if he's uncomfortable, but there's no harm in bringing forth the idea," I nodded. "Oh and make sure you peg him when you get the chance,"

"Ha! I know for a fact that is not happening. Not with me. Not with Luca," I said laughing.

"True. He doesn't look the type,"

"I'm not sure how to approach this though," I said quietly. "You know, me basically topping him. Both of them for that matter. It's easier said than done,"

"Oh that's easy," she said drinking her ice coffee. I waited for her. "It doesn't always have to be a complete switch," I frowned at her words. "I mean, you can dominate his body and have him follow your orders while you call him daddy," both of us snickered when her voice dropped an octave, her eyes darting around. She gushed then. "There's nothing sexier than knowing that he is yours to do whatever you want even without dropping his level of dominant. Girl, when I tell you I wanted to ride Darren right into the morning, just to hear him plead for me to let him use me."