| 20 |

| Shaun |

Luca woke up some time when Raven came back home and basically cried until she couldn't. It breaks my heart to see her like this. It makes me furious. I know for a fact Larry has something to do with this. That son of a bitch won't learn.

I didn't question Raven. She'll tell me if I need to know. She'll talk when she's ready. Holding her must have been enough for her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Luca inquired as soon as he saw her state. He sat up with difficulty and eyed the two of us. I gently placed Raven on his lap. She latched onto him immediately.

I walked into the bathroom and filled the tub with water, adding the bath bombs that both Luca and Raven seem to like. I added other fragranced products and soon the whole bathroom had a sweet aroma in the air. I went to grab Raven's hair products and Luca's things as well, setting them where I'll be able to reach. The bathtub was big enough for the three of us.

I went downstairs and grabbed a few snacks to munch on. Luca and I usually have 'bath dates' or that's what he calls them. It's his favorite thing to do every once in a while. I try to initiate it as much as possible. I figured Raven might like something like this. We had a wooden board that we prop up on the tub, where the food will be. I grabbed cookies, white wine, some fruits and a bunch of mixed chips in a bowl. I grabbed glasses as well.

Good thing about our bathtub is that it can heat up the water. We'll probably be in there for more than an hour. Luca is always stubborn when it's time to get out. It's almost like triggering his inner child, he ends up splashing water all over the bathroom floor, pouting. I find it cute, but he doesn't need to know that.

The smile on Luca's face when he saw me walking in with all the food, told me he definitely loved the idea. "Baby, would you like a bath date?" He asked Raven softly, still holding her.

"A what?"

"Bath date," he repeated happily. "You'll see. It's amazing. It's therapeutic,"

Luca walked in the bathroom, carrying Raven. Setting her down by the tub, she gasped quietly, looking at all the set up. "This is so beautiful," she said in awe. "You guys do this all the time?"

"It was just an innocent idea one time and someone got addicted," I said, earning a glare from Luca. "But yeah, we do this often,"

"May I?" Luca said, grabbing her coat. She turned to him, so he can undress her. He struggled with the buttplug still inside him.

"Are you okay?" Raven asked him. I fought the urge to snicker under my breath.

"Uhm, yeah," he said sheepishly, rubbing his neck. "Nothing much. Just...punishment," her eyes widened and she looked back at me.

"What happened?" She inquired. Luca and I paused for a second.

"Angry sex," Luca blurted out. "We did it again. And I came without his permission, so...he put a buttplug inside me while I'm still filled with his cum. The man's obsessed with that. It's uncomfortable,"

"Punishments aren't supposed to be comfortable," Luca and I gawked at her response.

"Baby!" Luca whined. I laughed quietly, gesturing him to come to me after he helped Raven into the tub. She purred, sitting down, sinking into the bubbles.

"This feels amazing. I wanna sleep here," she said.

"It's water babe,"

"Oh but it smells so good," she whined, leaning back. She sat up quickly, looking at the food. She grabbed a handful of grapes. "This is heaven. I've been missing out," she said.