| 54 |

54

| Luca |

"No, not this one," I shook my head.

"Baby, it's chocolate," Raven turned to me. "Who doesn't like chocolate?"

"There are people who don't like chocolate, baby-"

"And it's not Shaun. He loves chocolate. The man has a sweet tooth, okay? We're going to bake the cake for him before he comes back. Now hurry,"

"What do I take from here?" Raven turned to me, laughing to himself. "What?"

"Baby, we're making a chocolate cake. Get the ingredients," she said.

"Okay and..." I waited for her tell me the ingredients. "What are the ingredients?" Raven laughed. "Stop laughing. Does it look like I know how to bake?" I said smiling, looking up at the thousands of food products around us. "There are too many things in here; it's confusing me. When did we even buy all this stuff?"

"You know how to cook, Luca. Better than me," she said walking over to my side.

"Cooking and baking are two different things," I argued, wrapping one arm around her waist. She tiptoed to steal a kiss, smiling softly at me.

"You're too cute," she said.

We were currently in the walk in pantry and Raven and I wanted to bake a cake for Shaun. Her idea. She thought it would cheer him up, coming home to a sweet treat.

Raven listed everything that she'd need and I walked around like a headless chicken, trying to grab everything I can. She took some of the stuff and we went to the kitchen to get started.

"Okay, you're going to tell me what to do," I said looking at everything.

"Mix the dry ingredients first. Here are the measurements," she said handing me a sheet of paper.

"Okay, got it," I got to work, while she did her part. "Are you okay to do all this?" I couldn't help asking her, watching her move around with a little difficulty. A part of me relished in the idea of fucking her to this state. She walked funny, legs apart.

"Other than a burning inferno between my legs, I'm great," she said shooting a smile over her shoulder. "I tempted the beast and this is what I got. A sore vagina," I chuckled lowly.

"I assume you won't do it again," I asked her and judging by the short laugh, she wasn't anywhere near done.

"You can bet your cute ass I'll do it again," she said throwing a wink my way. "It's not like you haven't been tempting Shaun ever since," I groaned at that.

"Shaun's too cautious," I said shaking my head. "Like I just want him to split me in half and use me until I can't even remember my own name. How hard can that be?" we shared a laugh.

"One day baby," she said. "You know how he gets mushy for you," I looked up at her.

"Us," I corrected. She turned to me, a small smile dancing on her glossed lips. Today, she'd worn a simple short white dress and a pair of nude sandals. Her hair was braided into a halo like updo. Fucking angel, if you ask me. "For us," her smile widened.

 "For us," her smile widened