| 11 |

| Shaun |

Seeing Luca eating her like that had to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen. He ate her like he'd been starving for days. Truth is, we have been starving for years.

Craving for this juicy pussy.

Coating my fingers with Luca's saliva, I rubbed Raven's already soaking pussy, eliciting cute ass moans. I'll never get enough of their moans. Music to my fucking ears.

"Fuck," Raven's small voice rasped out when I plunged two fingers inside her. I curled them, feeling the warmth enveloping my fingers. Luca watched while stroking his cock, glistening with precum. I was hovering above Raven's torso, keeping her down and in place, knowing I wasn't about to show her mercy.

"Let's see if you can squirt for us, little bunny," I said thrusting my fingers inside her tight cunt. I use my other hand to massage her clit, whilst my fingers pounded into her mercilessly. Raven's hips bucked, but I pressed down.

"Fuck!" She screamed, thrashing. "Daddy!" Her hand gripped the back of my shirt. I was met with the delicious wet sounds as I finger fucked her cunt. "Oh my...fuck! Daddy, I'm gonn-"

"Ah, yes, cum baby," I said fingering her faster. "Give it to us." Luca crouched down closer, his tongue ready. "Good boy," he smiled at me but was met with Raven's squirt. "Oh yes!" I stopped and spread my fingers inside her, stretching her cunt. "Just like that, little bunny," she screamed as she squirt fountain, soaking Luca who was eyeing her stretched pussy. "So fucking sexy," I said spreading those lips, watching her little hole pulsing with need, while she moaned through her second orgasm. I spanked her pussy, making her jump and scream. "What did I say?"

"Thank you daddy," she rushed out. "Thank you daddy for making me squirt," she said breathlessly.

"Good girl," I said pulling Luca to taste the soaking cunt. "Drink up, cum slut," I said. He purred, sucking on her pink labia, his tongue lapping up everything. "That's a good boy,"

"Fuck, you're going to kill me," I smirked when Raven muttered through moans.

"Oh baby, we're playing with your pussy," I repeating her words. "Isn't that what you wanted?" She whined when Luca pulled back.

Looking at his hooded eyes and his position, I can already tell he'd revert back into Subspace. He'd switched involuntary. His eyes met mine briefly before he submitted to me, lowering his gaze. I pulled his face up to look at me and gave him a light kiss. "I love you," I murmured quietly and he smiled widely, his cheeks tinted red. My shy man was back.

"I love you too," he said kissing me back.

"You go first baby," I leaned in to whisper against his ear, so only he can hear. "You can fuck her," he looked down at Raven's awaiting pussy and then at me. "Come on, let's get rid of this," I reached to undo his tie. He proceeded to take the shirt off as well.

I got off Raven's stomach and stood before her. She looked at us with curious eyes, waiting to see what happens next. "Do you trust us?" I asked her. She nodded immediately. "Say it little bunny. Let me hear you say it,"

"Yes I trust you," she let out softly.

"Good girl," I said taking off my tie as well. "I'm going to blindfold you, okay?" I stretched out Luca's black tie so she can see. "That way, you get to guess who's fucking you first," her eyes fluttered.

Tying a knot at the back of her head, I made sure it was secured and she won't be peeking. "Okay?" I asked her.

"Okay," she whispered quietly. "Daddy," she added. I smiled proudly.

"Good girl, you're catching up so fast," I said rewarding her with a kiss. I pulled back to strip off as well, taking everything off. "One of us is going to fuck you and you have to guess who, alright? If you win, you get to cum and if you lose, well, you'll still cum, but we'll torture the cum out of you," Luca chuckled lowly, knowing exactly I have the tendency to do that.