| 28 |

Both hands on the phone before you proceed, thank you. I'm watching you 👀🤣

| Raven |

Luca struggled as I continued to tease him. I stroke him slowly, watching him squirm and whine. It brought me pleasure to witness a grown man whining helplessly, under my command.

"Mommy, I need to cum," he panted, arching his back. He wouldn't be able to. Not with the silicone urethral rod.

"Not a chance, baby," he whimpered, his hips bucked every time I teased him. I pushed the vibrator deeper and he yelped, thrashing.

"Mommy," he cried out, his mouth forming an o shape. Fuck, he looks so magical in this position. Blindfolded. I want this moment to last forever. I understood Shaun's obsession with Luca. There's just something about him. How he can be masculine one side and be perfect at it, while his feminism also flourishes. He's so graceful and Lord, don't get me started on his moans.

I wish he knows how amazing he is. Inside and out. If not, I'll make it my mission to remind him. Him and Shaun.

"You're doing so good for me, baby," I said fucking him with the vibrator. His stomach tightened with every thrust, his moans getting louder. I lowered myself to take his tip in my mouth, sucking him. He struggled against the ropes, writhing and squirming as I continued to edge him.

"I c-can't. Aah!" He shrieked. "Mommy, please," he moaned out. "I can't take anymore,"

"If you're a good boy for me, I might let you cum, mmh?" I said teasing him with my tongue. I made sure not to interfere with the rod, not pushing it further in. Luca only whimpered helplessly, his face morphed into pure pleasure.

I pulled back, making his moans turn into whines. He raised his head to look at me, but was met with darkness from the blindfold. He groaned, slumping back into the bed.

Rising to my knees, hovering above him, I leaned down to take his lips, roughly this time. He gasped into my mouth, caught off guard, but he kissed me back just as hard. Like every other time, I got lost in the feeling of his skillful lips burning through my soul. I arched my back, my ass on full display for Shaun's eyes to feast upon.

Pulling away, I got off the bed and made my way back to the table and took a leather whip flogger before walking back to him. He was panting, attentive as he turned his head, looking for anything to help him figure out his surroundings.

"Still okay, baby boy?" He shivered at the sound of my voice.

"Yes," he murmured quietly. I ran the flogger down his chest and he sucked in a sharp breath, his back arching at the sudden tingling invasion. He moaned lowly. "Yes mom- Aaah! Fuck," He cried out when I hit his thigh, closer to his hard cock. "Yes mommy," he rushed out breathlessly. His cock twitched and he whispered, biting his lip. I stroke again, on his other thigh.

His cried turned to moans as he grinded his ass, creating a friction from the slow buzzing vibrator. I smirked, making no move to stop him knowing it will rile him up to orgasm, which he can't do. I ran the flogger over his red swollen head and he stilled. I did it again and again, knowing how sensitive he was getting. He twisted his hips, trying to get away from the flogger. Lightly, I tapped on his cock.

"Fuck," he threw his head back, letting out a sound between a growl and a moan. "Please, I can't take anymore," he begged breathing heavily. "Aah! Y-yellow," he uttered out shakily, hyperventilating.

I dropped the flogger and rushed to under the ropes. I had tied it in a simple way. The red rope was the middle part of each design. Pulling at the red rope undid the whole thing. It was faster that way. Once I was done, I pulled out the rod gently, making him hiss. "Sorry baby," I also pulled out the vibrator, making him sigh in relief.