| 15 |

| Raven |

"Mama, we spoke about this," I groaned, slumping against dad's lap. My father stroked my curls lightly. "I thought I told you that it wasn't serious. Why would you go to Shaun?"

"I'm worried about you, sweetie," she said softly.

"We all are," my father interjected. I sat up, turning to my parents, who decided to invade my office.

"Papa?" He hummed. I took his hand and brought it to rest on my head. "You always say that I am your strong princess, right?"

"Of course you are, my baby," he smiled proudly.

"Well, I need you guys to believe that I really am strong. This too shall pass. Once the divorce has been finalized and done with, I will move on with my life and be stronger. I know that I left things...badly, yesterday. I was hurt. Which is to be expected. I didn't know. But as you can see, I'm okay now. I promise. I'm taking care of myself. Luca and Shaun are taking good care of me. As always," I let out an exasperated sigh.

They eyed me, not sure whether to believe me or not. "If you say so, honey. I believe you," my mom stood up to hug me. "I want you to know that I'm proud of you. We both are. It's not easy, but you're handling yourself really well," my mother cupped my face in her hands. "Stay strong. And don't hesitate to call us when it gets too heavy to carry by yourself. We're here for you, okay?"

"I know, mama," I said hugging her. "I promise I'll call you. I mean, I did call you in the first place," I said pulling back.

"Good, I love you, okay?"

"Love you too," I said before going to hug my papa. "Papa, I love you,"

"I love you too, my favorite princess," he said kissing my hair. "I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself, okay? We're right behind you baby,"

"Thank you papa," I said kissing his cheek. "Please let me know when you get home, okay?"

"We will," I walked them out and into the awaiting car. I told Charles to take them to the airport.

"Charles is so well mannered," my mother praised him. "Be sure to pay him good, Raven," she said warningly.

"Thank you ma'am. It's an honor to work for Mrs King," Charles said quietly. I found myself blushing.

"That's what I like to hear," my mother said.

"I'll be sure to pay him good," I added.

"You better," I giggled quietly and went back inside once they left.

Fuck, I missed them already. How long until I have to go home? I should be able to call Luca now. I headed back to my office and locked the door before grabbing my phone to call him. It rang for a moment before it went through voicemail.

"Oh well, I can just wait for him," I said softly, putting my phone away. I smiled at the thought of Shaun actually masturbating because of us. Shameless man. Well, I did do it quite a few times. Even though it's nothing compared to the real deal, works like magic.

Fuck, they are amazing. I've never been fucked so hard. With Luca who was gentle, holding himself back so he doesn't hurt me. Always such a gentleman. And Shaun, the monster. He's merciless. Brutal. Just the way I like it. The soreness in between my legs was the assurance I needed that yesterday really happened.

I can't believe I let them fuck me. Fuck, I really should have done it sooner. I'm officially a slut for them and I loved every second of it.

I jumped when my phone rang. My smile widened when Luca's name flashed on the screen. "Hey loverboy," he chuckled lightly.