| 12 |

| Raven |

I had woken up some time later, to Luca snuggling into my chest, his mouth sucking on my breast. His eyes shone brightly when he noticed me waking up.

"Mmh, can't get enough of my titty, baby?" I teased, running my hand on his hair. I gasped when he nipped my nipple. It was then that I realized he was inside of me, his cock warm and snuggly.

After they'd fed me, literally because I was worn out after four amazing orgasms, two from each, I fell asleep. Luca wasn't moving inside me. I squeezed him purposefully and he moaned. "You make beautiful sounds," I complimented and watched as a rosy hue graced his cheeks.

"Stop teasing me, mommy," he said quietly, before he went back to sucking on my other nipple.

I looked up when the door opened to reveal a half naked Shaun. He had put on his boxers and nothing else. He was on the phone. Luca pulled back from my nipple, lightly nibbling on my neck. "God you're so warm," he said seductively. "Warming my cock,"

"You like that?" He purred, pressing his lips on mine. I welcomed his soft gentle kiss, running my hands down his back. "Why don't you fuck mommy, then?" I said against his skillful lips. "Make mommy feels so good and fuck my pussy," he moaned at my words. I never shied away from dirty talking.

Whilst Larry considered them unholy and wrong, I loved the kink of it all. At some point, I think he made me feel ashamed of embracing that part of me. He wouldn't even let me dominate him. With Luca, it comes naturally. He's so perfect.

I don't regret letting them fuck my brains out. In fact, I'm mad at myself for missing out on this side of kink. Luca, the gentle one and Shaun, the monster. The perfect deadly combination that I never knew I needed in my life.

I watched Luca's hips thrust in and out of me slowly, his cock massaging my sensitive walls. "Mmh," I found myself relaxing with a sigh. "You feel amazing baby," I let out quietly pecking his open mouth. He let out breathy moans, his face contorted in pleasure. "Your cock feels so good," I gasped when he rammed into me, balls deep. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper. "So deep," I gasped, looking into his eyes. "You're so deep in mommy's pussy, baby,"

I ran my hand up and down his back, raking his perfect skin. His hold on my thigh tightened with a low grunt, sinking his face in my neck. I reached down to grab his ass, feeling him flex under my touch. "Mommy," he moaned when I rub his asshole slowly pushing my finger inside. "Fuck,"

"I'm so close, baby," I moaned, clinging to him, feeling yet another fiery orgasm wash through me. "Fuck, I'm cumming," I squealed, raking his back with my other hand, while feeling him pulse around my finger still buried in him. "Mmmh," he slowed his thrusts making me shudder. "You made me cum so hard," I kissed his shoulder.

Shaun ended his call and came over to us. Crouching down behind Luca, I pulled out my finger, making him whine. "Mommy," he gasped when Shaun spreads his ass, burying his tongue inside him. He squirmed, whimpering lowly. I wrapped my fingers around his throat, pulling his face closer. I placed opened mouth kisses all over his face. "Daddy!" He squealed, his body shuddering. He twitched inside me.

"Stay baby," Shaun stood up and stripped off the boxers. His thick cock sprung free, slapping his torso. He grabbed it, stroking himself before positioning it against Luca.

"Daddy," Luca gasped while Shaun groaned. He sunk his teeth on my shoulder, groaning. Shaun leaned down to shower his back with kisses. He started relaxing after a minute. I gasped quietly when Luca began grinding on the both of us. He was in between, still inside me, with Shaun buried in him. Whenever he moved, we both felt pleasure. "Oh," he squirmed, panting.