| 45 |

As I prepare myself to drown in school work, I leave you with this...😫

A little trigger warning:⚠️ following chapter has mentions of substance abuse and suicide. Quite a sad one. Approach with caution and thank you for reading.

Get some tissues ready, just in case...👀a-and I'm not sorry.

| Luca |

'You're nothing...'

'Weak...'

'He doesn't love you...'

"He never did...'

I swiveled around the space, trying to find the source of the voice, panting heavily. It's dark around me, with only a light that shines over me. I can't see anything around me.

"No," I bit back a whine.

'Weak...'

'Look how pathetic you sound...' the voice went on. 'Shaun will never love a weakling like you. He pities you...'

"No," I shook my head, trying to get rid of the voice bothering me. "He loves me. Shaun loves m-" the voice laughed, mocking me.

I blink and I'm suddenly naked, snow covering the area I was standing in. It's so cold. My bare feet are almost numb. I rubbed my arms in an attempt to warm up.

"Hello?!" I called out through chattering teeth while I continued to find my way around. "S-Shaun!!" I called out a little louder. "Raven!!" When I get no answer, I panic. Taking steps forward to go and find them, I trip and fall face flat into the snow. A blinding pain consumes me and I can't help but sob as I shifted around, attempting to get up. Except now I'm tied up. My hands locked behind my back with something sharp that's digging into my skin.

The voice comes back. And it's laughing at me, echoing around the space. I don't know where I am, but it's so cold.

"S-Sha..." I can't seem to talk anymore as I freeze on the floor. Wiggling around only hurt me, so I stopped. "Hell-" I hear soft giggles from somewhere close. Raising my head, I looked around. Two voices. They are laughing. They sound familiar.

'Weak...' the voice taunts, eliciting a helpless sob from me.

Why am I trapped here? Naked and cold? Where are Shaun and Luca? I feel like I'm in a simulation and I can't wake up. It hurts. It hurts so bad. And the voice won't stop. It won't stop.

"Look at him," I opened my eyes when I heard Raven's voice. They're in a room. With a glass wall. I can see them. Raven meets my eyes and giggles while he clung to Shaun. Shaun sported a smirk as he looked at me. They made no move to come and help me.

They're laughing at me.

"Shaun?!" I called out, my voice breaking as white hot pain rippled through me at the sight in front of my eyes.

Raven guided Shaun's face to face her and they kissed. It was passionate and they touched each other. It didn't bother me until Shaun opened his eyes and looked at me, his eyes somehow taunting. A foreign sight. It felt like he was mocking me. A whimper escaped my lips as I watched the two important people in my life make up while I'm here hurting.

Pulling back, they shared a smile, laughing softly before Shaun raised Raven's hand to kiss...a ring. Shaun's eyes mocked me.

'See? They don't love you...' the voice came back. 'It was only a matter of time before they dump your ass...'