| 4 |

| Raven |

I looked at Larry as he slept peacefully next to me, his head resting on his arms.

He hasn't even bothered to explain to me where he was last night. Not that I care anymore. I just...a little explanation can't hurt. At the same time, I know he'll lie to me.

I need to end this. I'm tired of feeling like shit. Like it's me and not him. I question myself every day, whether it was me or not. Maybe I'm the problem.

I loved him. I did nothing but love this man. Where did I go wrong? Was I not woman enough for him?

It's pointless asking myself these questions. It's over now. I realized that the more he did this, the lesser I loved him. I wonder to myself how I fell out of love with him. I can't even stomach the thought of his hands on me. I just...

I have to end this.

His phone vibrated on his nightstand. Larry is a heavy sleeper, so he didn't hear it. I made no move to wake him up or answer it. It rang for a long time before it stopped. Then a message came through.

I got curious and found myself reaching for the phone. Turning it over, my heart leapt when I read the message.

Sarah: Ready for our appointment, baby? I'm so excited.

Appointment? What appointment? Where are they going? It's the fact that he didn't even hide her name.

"Ugh..." I yanked the covers off of me and got of the bed, walking to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and took a shower.

I don't know where I'm going, but I can't stay in this house. It's the weekend and I'm supposed to be relaxed and enjoying myself, I'm just getting pissed over a man I'm losing interest for.

I picked a nice white strappy sundress that reached my mid thighs. I paired it with nude sandals and attempted to style my curls. I got impatient and decided to just brush through it and leave it like that.

"Hey, you're awake," Larry said waking up.

"Yeah, I'm going out," I told him, eyeing him through the mirror, as I put on my accessories.

"Out?" He looked up at me, eyeing my outfit. "Looking like that?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I turned to him.

"That dress is too revealing, Raven," he said. "We wouldn't want your buddies to look at you a different kind of way," I glared at him through the mirror.

"If you're going to insult me, Larry, I'd suggest you don't bring my friends into this,"

"I wasn't insulting you, babe. I'm just pointing out-"

"Don't," I said. "You lost the right too," I grabbed my bag and walked out, fighting back tears.

He's unbelievable. Seriously. How dare he tells me what to wear.

"Good morning Charles," I greeted my driver when I got out. Checking my watch, it was just after nine and I haven't eaten. I like sleeping late on the weekends. I deserve an extra sleep after a hectic week at the office. "Uh, just drive to town please," I said getting in.

I haven't had breakfast. Might as well find a restaurant. I'm not going back into that house.

"Hey, Shaun and I are coming to get you, okay?" I smiled when Luca called me. I can already tell they're on the way.

"I'm in town," I let him, slurping on my shake. I like to eat greasy on the weekends before I attempt to keep it healthy. With Shaun, I always fail. I'm yet to embrace that. "Don't go to the house,"