| 13 |

| Luca |

I watched Raven snuggled into my couch, while I tried to focus on getting work down.

Fuck. I've never been so happy. I mean, I have, but I just...fuck.

Soon after cleaning her up and putting her in one of Shaun's white shirts, which looked like a dress to her, I led her to my office to sleep on my couch, because Shaun's couch was messy as fuck with all of our cum. It was soaking.

Shaun had taken upon himself to clean his office. We both wouldn't have mind letting someone else see all that mess. Fuck that, they already knew about our relationship. Raven, though, was against it. Considering everyone saw her coming upstairs with me, they'd assume stuff and spread rumors about her. To save her reputation, Shaun opted to clean up after our mess. I tried to offer to help, but of course, Mr I-can-do-it-by-myself politely declined.

It annoys me sometimes how much he babies me. I know from when we were growing up, he took it upon himself to watch over the two of us. To take care of us. He's literally carrying the world on his shoulder.

I sighed when yet another boring client call pulled me out of my heaven induced trance. I tried to keep it low, so I don't wake Raven up. She was out like a light. I offered to take her home, but she didn't want to face her parents and Larry. She's going home with us.

"Luca Las speaking, hello?" I answered quietly.

"Luca, sweetie," Glenda's voice boomed on the other end of the line. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I called at the office- Raven's office, and they say she never came," fuck, I forgot about them. They must be worried.

"She came to us, Glenda. She's okay. I'm looking at her right now," I said softly. "I apologize. I should have informed you guys,"

"Oh thank God. Ya'll are angels. Do you think I can speak with her? Has she eaten anything?" She went on.

"Uhm, she's been sleeping. I'll tell her to call you when she wakes up," I said hesitantly. "We had a brunch with her though, so she's fine," I said.

"Oh, okay, I guess that's good," she murmured lowly. "She tell you yet?"

"Yes Glenda, she told us," I told her with a sigh. "We'll take good care of her. Don't worry,"

"Thank you sweetie," I bid her goodbye after letting her know of Raven's request to spend the night at our place. As something she always does, Glenda wasn't fazed by it and gladly accepted.

If only they knew.

"Everything okay, love?" I peeled my hand from my eyes to look up at my sexy man, fresh out of the runway, leaning casually on my doorway.

"Glenda called," I said leaning back on my chair. I reached down to open my drawer and took out the painkillers I had with me. I had a sudden headache that was keeping me from focusing on work. I was able to ignore it while I was daydreaming about my time with Raven and Shaun. "She was asking about her," I was about to stand up but Shaun was already heading to my table with a cold water bottle from my bar fridge. "Thank you baby,"

He stood behind me and started massaging my temple gently, kissing the top of my head. I relaxed back once I drank the pills. Shaun's fingers worked to undo the knots and the dull throb on my temple. "That feels good baby," I hummed in appreciation.

"Did you send the Sibeko report?" He asked me.

"I was working on it right now," I said. "I sent him an email as well. He should be looking into it before the end of the day,"

"Feel better?" He asked me after some time.

The headache had dulled and was almost gone with the help of the pill and Shaun's magical fingers. "Yes, thank you baby," I said.