| 22 |

| Raven |

"I won't be late. I'm just in town for some coffee," I spoke to Shaun and Luca, while looking around, trying to spot Addison amongst the crowd. "Make sure that you get there on time, otherwise I'll show ya'll hell," I threatened. I heard Luca laughing.

"You're threatening me, little bunny?" Shaun's deep voice made me gulp.

"Uh, no," I said letting out a nervous laugh before finally spotting a hand waving. I walked through the crowd, smiling and greeting at a few. "Gotta go," I said quickly.

I sat down on the table chosen by Addison. "Hey girl," she eyed me with wide eyes for a second.

"H-hey," she said blinking. I can tell she is a little shy around me. "I ordered for me, I hope you don't mind. I get nervous while waiting, so-"

"Please, no need to explain. I got you girl," I said catching the eye of a waiter. He rushed over to us. "I'd like a...uhm, do you guys have iced coffee?"

"Yes we do," he nodded politely.

"Great, I'll have that and...whatever she's having on the side," I eyed the small plate filled with different pastries. After the young waiter asked me a few questions regarding my iced coffee, he left. "Sorry I'm late. There was traffic,"

"It's okay," she let out. "I was just sitting here wondering how I landed a coffee date with a millionaire. No biggie," I laughed at that, watching her cheeks turn red.

"Girl, don't be silly. I'm just a regular woman, like everybody else," I shrugged.

"Oh but here's the thing. You're not," she said after sipping her hot coffee. "I mean, look at you. You're really beautiful and dare I say hot. You're successful with your own company. And you have two awesome friends and a loving husband. It's every women's dream," she sighed, dreamily.

"Yeah...I guess," I said quietly, thinking back to the 'loving husband' part. It's not exactly true. "But enough about me. What about you,"

"Well, there's nothing special about me," she shrugged off. "I'm 24, just finished my Degree and I started as an intern at Prescott, before they made it official a few months back. I have a two year old son named Aaron,"

"Aww, I'd like to meet him," I gushed. "Well, if it's okay with you," I added quickly.

"Of course. Maybe someday. I'll see what I can do," she let out a wide smile. She really had nice eyes. "He lives with my parents, so I don't get to see him every day. Quite a long distance from home to work, so I live with my boyfriends in a penthou-" my eyes widened at the revelation. Judging by the pause, she didn't mean to blurt it out. "Uhm..."

"Hey, don't. Come on, that's okay," I said squeezing her hand gently. She looked up at me with shocked filled eyes. She let out a nervous laugh, scratching her head.

"Uhm, that's...uh, that was unexpected," she let out softly. "I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable. It wasn't my intentions. It just..." she trailed off when the waiter brought my order.

"Thank you," I said. We waited for him to leave. I scooted my chair closer to avoid any possible eavesdroppers nearby. "Listen girl, who the fuck cares if you're dating two or ten men. You're getting two dicks. That's happiness, okay?" She burst out laughing at my response and I know she felt at ease. "I'm telling you. But seriously, don't be embarrassed, okay? You do you, okay? Fuck the world," she nodded.

"Thank you," she said softly. "The last time someone found out about my boyfriends, she slut shamed me and well, I haven't had any friends since then," she admitted quietly.

I bit my lip, realizing how similar our situation was. This wasn't just a coincidence.

"Hey Raven, have you ever thought about dating Shaun and Luca?" I was drinking my iced coffee and her question caught me off guard, that I choked on the drink, spilling it on the table. "Oh shi- I'm sorry," she grabbed tissue paper and handed them to me while I coughed my lungs out.