| 7 |

| Luca |

I can't stop thinking about last night. I can't get her out of my mind. The sweet taste of her lips. The way her ass grinded on my cock, teasing. The way her skin felt so soft to the touch. And her smell. Fuck, her sweet scent still fills up my nostrils.

I couldn't get enough of her. Of her lips. I want more. I need more.

I turned to find Shaun wide awake, facing the ceiling. "Can't sleep baby?" He looked down at me.

"Yeah," he sighed and turned his body to face me. We were now laying in bed, facing each other. "I can't stop thinking about last nigh-" I found myself chuckling at the irony. He rose a perfect brow.

"I was thinking about the same thing," he rolled his eyes, but smiled softly. His smile dropped when I frowned. I brushed my fingers on his Adam's apple, feeling it move underneath my fingertips. "Maybe we scared her away. She hasn't called," I murmured quietly.

"Hey now. Patience, love. Let's give her time," Shaun said cupping my face gently.

"And what if she doesn't like us? Or she ends our friendship? Or worse-"

"Shh, let's not talk about all the negative what ifs, mmh? Don't give me a reason to fuck your brains out," his low voice vibrated with need and authority, I found myself gulping.

"Daddy doesn't need a reason to use me," I whispered quietly. "I'm yours to do whatever you want with me," he smiled, purring with satisfaction.

"That's a good boy," he hummed, pulling me to his lips. I welcomed his lips, moaning a sigh. "Always eager to please daddy," his hand brushing down my back to cup my ass roughly. I winced a little, feeling sore. "Even when you're still sore,"

"It's good pain, daddy," I said shamelessly, running my hand down his well defined torso, feeling every rigid toned muscle. "I need my daddy now," I whispered, palming his growing erection. He let out a low grunt.

"What's the magic word, baby?" His voice hoarse and earthly, he was holding onto a thin thread, the beast waiting for that snap.

"Pleas-" his phone rang, interrupting me. I pouted, looking up at him. "Please don't answer. I'm so horny, right now," he let out a low chuckle, grabbing my face instead of the phone. I smiled, kissing him passionately, to show him gratitude.

It was shortlived when it was my phone that rang this time. We both pulled back, eyeing each other. I shuffled around to look at the caller ID. "Oh shit, it's Glenda," I grabbed the phone and picked up. "Hey sexy mama," Shaun rolled his eyes. Glenda, Raven's mom, and I had our flirty type of relationship. It always seems to rile Shaun up, even when he knew I wouldn't actually date her.

"Hey baby, listen, are you with Shaun?" Glenda inquired. She sounded serious. I eyed Shaun.

"Yes, he's with me. What's going on?" I sat up. "Did someth-"

"Oh no sweetie. Listen, I just got a call from Raven. She told me about the divorce and...well, she's crying and all alone in a hotel-"

"Hotel?" I frowned. What is she doing in a hotel when she has a house?

"Yes, I don't want her to be alone,"

"We're on our way, Glenda," Shaun spoke up, sitting up as well.

"Please, my babies. I know it's midnight, but-"

"We got you," I bit her goodbye. "Say hi to Jason,"

"Alright, I will," she said before hanging up.

"She's not picking up," Shaun said calling Raven again.

"Fuck Larry," I stood up and went to get ready. I didn't even take the shorts off. I wore the tracksuit pants over it. I zipped the jacket up and followed Shaun out.