| 26 |

| Shaun |

"You look excited," I acknowledged as Luca walked around, getting ready for tonight. He eyed the box set on the bed. I can almost feel the excitement rolling off of him. Bunny wanted a session with him at the club. Just the two of them.

I know for a fact, whether I participate or not, I'll be having the time of my life. I'm just as excited as Luca right now.

During our discussion, back at the office, Raven had made quite an interesting list of his own. She'd also listed off some things she'd like to try with Luca and me, separately. I like that she knew what she wanted and she was assertive about it. Gotta love a woman who knows what makes her scream.

She'd also taken the liberty to go shopping. For Luca's outfit, for tonight. A black matte box sat on the bed, waiting to be discovered. She was currently in the shower, getting ready. She'd specifically told us not to peek. I was curious about her outfit. I'd told her about the dress code at the club.

"You have to get ready, baby," I shook my head, laughing at his silly little actions. "It's almost time. Wouldn't want to get punished on your first day," I said.

"Okay," he sat down on the bed, folding one leg and worked to open the mystery box. He gasped, his eyes wide. "You won't believe this," he said smiling widely at me. I watched as he pulled out a black- no navy harness. Luca had never brought about wearing a harness with him. During the meeting, Raven asked him what his thoughts were on dressing up. He seemed like he was for the concept of dressing up that way. Both of us never brought it up. He was quite excited to try something new. And I can tell from his face right now that he slipped right into his giddy sub self. I pressed a kiss to his forehead, my heart soaring and grateful for Raven for a gazillion time.

She's truly heaven sent. I'm grateful that she's considerate and protective over Luca. I knew choosing her as our partner, would help Luca more than me and I can see it happening. She understands him. She's patient with him. To other people, it might look like she's more focused on Luca than me and I'm for it. Luca's her Submissive and of course they will have more time together, the same way I would have equal sessions with the two. To me, it's a perfect balance.

"Daddy, can you help me put it on?" Luca turned to me, his eyes twinkling with excitement, it instantly rubbed on me. I pecked his lips, smiling at him. Yep, baby slipped right into Subspace over a harness. Fuck me for not noticing he liked these kind of things.

"Of course. Would you like to go freshen up first?" He nodded quickly and practically bolted for the other bathroom, leaving Raven to use ours. She'll probably take more time in there. I've come to realize that there are more female products than us males. I've never taken notice and now that I have, my mind refuses to wrap around the whole concept.

Apparently, there's body scrubs, cream, scented oils, multiple lotions designated for the body itself. There's foot products. I'm not even going to start talking about the face products. And the hair. In our time living together, Raven had to be in the bathroom for at least two hours or more. Plus makeup. It's just a process that's hurting my brain, thinking about.

And I was right to say she'll take longer, because Luca came inside all showered and with a towel draped on his waist, too low I can make out his plunging v-line. "Okay, I'm ready," he said excitedly.

We started with the navy pants that somehow felt like sweatpants but looked formal. The fabric was rather confusing and I thought I knew about male clothing. It hugged Luca's frame perfectly, accentuating his lean body. I helped him put the harness, clasping it in all the right places. Once we were done, I stepped back to admire a woman's touch. Pure gold.

The navy complimented his toned skin, sending a painful boner my way. Raven was right about this color. It was perfect on him. It was his color. The harness wrapped around his torso, crossing on his chest. "Okay, next is the collar," I said.