| 16 |

| Luca |

"Daddy, would you like to...shower with me?" I turned to see Raven by the door, only in a towel and nothing else. Her hair was secured with a shower cap.

"You want me to shower with you?" I quirked a brow at her, making her blush.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Okay," I made my way to her. She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me into the bathroom. The shower was already steaming with hot water. Turning to me, she unbuttoned my shirt, slowly while eyeing me mischievously. Pulling it out of my pants, she proceeded to take it off before undoing my pants as well. She looked me up and down then giggled to herself. "What's on your mind, angel?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she shook her head before dropping the towel. I let my eyes wander down, taking in everything that she has to offer. "Getting hard already, daddy?" She giggled eyeing my semi hard cock. I rolled my eyes and walked in the shower with her.

"Fuck! Baby," I recoiled immediately when the water scorched me. "How do you shower when the water's so hot?" I eyed her. She stood under the blazing water, unbothered.

"It's not that hot," she shrugged, turning down the heat. I got in after a moment, adjusting to the water.

"How are you not burning?" I eyed her.

"What? I thought everyone liked hot showers," she shrugged, pulling me under the water. I blinked the droplets, eager to set my eyes on her inviting wet skin. I ran my hands up and down her arms, feeling the smooth silky skin.

I broke eye contact after an intense moment to get her products. She didn't fight me this time as I lathered her up with the liquid soap. I was gentle, not too rough as I washed off the soap.

"Now," I said with a slight smirk, crouching down to come face to face with that happy trail leading to my own personal heaven. Spreading her legs apart, "Hold on to the rails baby," she compiled immediately and spreads her legs more. "Good girl," I grabbed one leg, swinging it over my shoulder. "Gotta make sure I cleaned every area, right? I'm just going to check," she let out a breathy moan, nodding.

I massaged her lips gently and felt her tremble. "Relax angel. Daddy's got you," I said sticking my tongue out to taste her. She sighed in relief, her head thrown back. I knew better than to be rough, because she's still sore and I wouldn't want to irritate her any further. I flicked her clit gently, one hand massaging the opening.

"Daddy," she breathed out, her eyes closing.

I massaged her pussy with my tongue, building her up slowly. She started rocking on my face, back and forth. "Ah ah, that's gonna hurt. Let me," she let out a whine. "It'll feel good, I promise,"

Inserting one finger inside her, she winced slightly. I kissed the inside of her thighs. "Sorry baby," I could feel how swollen her walls were. Pumping in and out slowly, massaging her walls, she let out a whimper. I went back to her clit, gently flicking.

"Oh daddy, it feels good," she moaned quietly.

I've learnt that pain mixed with pleasure intensified the orgasm. Since she's still sore and swollen, I figured massaging her little by little will build her up to her climax. She doesn't seem to particularly like the slow pace, but she's also starting to enjoy, with the way her moans got louder.

"Mmh, feels so good," she said quietly. I felt her clamp around my finger. My tongue focused on her clit, and fingering her slowly. "It's coming, daddy. I'm gonna cum," she gasped. "Oh fuck..."

I curled my finger to massage that spot that had her hips bucking. Her walls pulsed around my finger as she came so hard, her head thrown back in a silent scream. Her body was welcomed with slow tremors, her orgasm hitting her in waves.