| 58 |

| Luca |

I stirred in my sleep, groaning lowly. My tummy felt tingly and for a moment I thought I needed to pee. I stretched my limbs only to find them restrained. An involuntary moan erupted and I peeled my eyes open, taking in everything. I felt that tingly sensation again and something warm and wet moving up and down. I raised my head to see movement underneath the covers. Frowning to myself, I pulled up to see Shaun nestled between my thighs, his mouth wrapped around my cock. His eyes found mine, sensually coaxing me into giving in; into relishing in this pleasurable moment.

"Fuck baby," I moaned dropping my head back into the pillow with a sigh. Raven rose from next to me, her hand moving to caress my chest.

"Happy birthday baby," she said with a smile. I hummed, feeling myself getting lost in the feel of Shaun's mouth. He wrapped his hand at the base, squeezing a little. My hips bucked as I gasped. I peeled the covers off of him, so I can see him better. I couldn't help the moans building up, knowing my mom could hear us. Raven guided my face to her, taking my lips softly. I moaned into her mouth, kissing her back to the best of my ability. I felt a hand grabbing the back of my thigh, pulling my bent legs up. "Does that feel good baby?" Raven asked caressing my flushed face. "Waking up to daddy's mouth, all over you," I moaned as Shaun picked up his pace, tightening his hand.

"Oh fuck, yes," I raised my head to watch, pulling the other leg up as well. I've never been so grateful for sleeping naked. "Fuck, that feels g-good baby," my eyes fogged up with the building pleasure. Shaun hummed all around my cock and I twitched. His hand reached for my balls, massaging them. "Oh that's going to make cu..." I groaned when Shaun pulled back. Raising my head again, I whined lowly, so close to the edge but not tipping over.

"Good morning, birthday boy. You wanna cum?" Shaun asked me casually, a playful smile dancing on his lips. I sucked in a sharp breath when his tongue darted out to lick the precum dripping down my tip. "Mmmh, so tasty," and he did it again and I whimpered, twitching. "Responsive," he smirked. "You wanna cum?" his hand continued to massage my ball.

"Yes," I let out desperately. He squeezed my balls and I leaked again.

"I didn't hear that, birthday boy," he said taunting me.

"Yes daddy," I corrected myself quickly. "Please can I cum?"

Shaun sat up, pushing the blanket from his back, exposing himself to Raven and I. I eyed his cock hungrily, my hole twitching in anticipation. "Come here," he said and I couldn't be fast enough to get up. Kneeling on the bed, I moaned involuntary when our cocks brushed against each other. Shaun turned me around and I saw Raven reaching for lube in the drawer, on the right side of the bed. My body buzzed with a new found excitement and lust. Shaun and I closer to the foot of the bed, leaving space for Raven to lie down in front of me, all naked and wet. Without waiting for instructions, I bent down, arching my back so my ass is in the air and I came face to face with Mommys pussy. Taking a whiff of her essence was enough to make my head swim with nothing but lust and the need to have a taste.

"You want this?" Mommy teased me, spreading her pussy lip. She rubbed herself, coating all of her with her juices, moaning lowly. "You want mommy's pussy, baby?" I sucked in a sharp breath, feeling Shaun's lubed fingers entering me from behind.

"Yes," I moaned as he coated my walls with lube, curling and scissoring his fingers inside me. He fingered me slowly, his fingers thick and demanding as he massaging my wall. "Oh fuck," I shuddered resting my head on mommy's thigh. With a slight tilt of my head, and my mouth would finally taste her. I didn't need to wait long before she fisted my hair, guiding my mouth to her pussy. Greedily, I closed my mouth around her flesh, my tongue lapping her juices up. I wrapped both my arms around her thighs, keeping her in place and making myself comfortable at the same time. Flattening my tongue against her clit, I started licking her up slowly, savoring the taste, the moment and the feel of her warmth. Mommy massaged my head, her hands keeping my head in between her legs. I whimpered when Shaun pulled out his fingers.