| 27 |

| Luca |

Mommy looked so good.

Really beautiful. Shaun kept fixing his pants as he eyed the two of us closely. I can tell he's struggling a little. I wished to ease his discomfort, but I knew that would lend me in punishment, so I stayed rooted on my spot.

"On your knees for me," Raven said walking over to me. I reacted a second too late, because I was distracted and mesmerized by her. I can't begin to describe how beautiful she looked. She oozed of confidence and power, I felt myself slipping deeper into Submissive, sinking to my knees as I looked up eagerly at mommy. I purred quietly when her soft hands brushed my hair back, smiling down at me. "You look so good, baby," she bent down to kiss me. "So good," her hands brushed my shoulders, making me shiver with delight.

I felt the gentle fabric of the collar as she clasped it into place. She stepped back to admire, smiling proudly. "There," she said happily. "Okay, I'd like to stick around for an hour or two and see what happens around," she said looking between Shaun and I. "And then we'll begin our session, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded. She stepped closer and took my face in her small hands, making me look up at her. Her thumb brushed past my bottom lip.

"Okay mommy," she said quietly. I shivered, blinking once.

"Okay mommy," I repeated making her smile.

"Good boy," she patted my cheek before ushering me up. I wasn't a fan of leashes, and Raven made it known she'd use one if I misbehaved tonight.

I followed closely behind the two as Shaun led us around, showing her everything there is to know. I suddenly understood why Shaun was acting up earlier. As we entered the main hall, all heads turned to us. I can make out curious eyes as well as lustful eyes, mostly directed to Raven.

I smiled to myself, knowing they can only look but only Shaun and I get to be with her. My heart soared with pride at the fact that she's ours.

I spotted Hodge and Darren, coming downstairs, probably from the office. They looked around, each of their hand intertwined with Addison's. They were all dressed formal, indicating they're here on business and not pleasure.

We walked over to them. Hodge smiled when he saw us. "Hi," he greeted Shaun with a handshake, a kiss to the back of Raven's hand and a nod my way, as part of Dom/sub protocol in this club. No contact with the sub unless the Dom approves. Addison stayed glued to Darren's side, eyeing Raven with admiration. The woman had an obsession with our girl.

"Don't you want to go greet her, sweet pea?" Darren encouraged, looking down at her. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Go on," he said softly pecking her nose. She smiled and walked over to Raven.

"Hi," Raven offered a hug, which she gladly accepted. When they pulled apart, Addison literally gushed about how gorgeous Raven looked. "Well, look at you, Miss Boss," Raven said gesturing to the formal dress she had on. As the owners of the club, of course they have to look presentable for the guests.

"I try," Addison said twirling around.

"I'm stealing your girl," Raven said to Darren and Hodge. They both laughed.

"Shit, at this rate, she's already a goner," Hodge said laughing.

They had to leave, to do their rounds, welcoming the people. Shaun led us to the exhibition hall. There are only a handful who are comfortable with doing scenes before everyone. Shaun and I were one of those people.

The hall was basically sectioned into four stages, a wall separating them. The audience would sit on the chairs directly with the scenery of their choice. Hodge tried to get different scenarios, for people like Raven. There'd be the soft BDSM play on side and it varies as we go along to the hardcore stuff. Sometimes they don't showcase the hardcore typical sadomasochism, because most people - especially soft subs, tend to get scared.