| 24 |

| Luca |

Drunk Raven was daring as fuck. I was slowly slipping with each second while she worked me up, with her tongue on my sweet spot, my chest, my stomach, down to my pelvis, leaving me a panting mess.

"God, I love your moans," she said giggling as she knelt in between the seats, fumbling with the belt. She whined when the belt won't budge. "Daddy help me," she whined, too drunk to be steady. I undid the belt and pants. Shaun was driving as fast as his protective instincts allowed him, eager to get home. "Mmh, so hard," I hissed when Raven grabbed my cock, pulling it out.

"Fuck..." I threw my head when her hot mouth swallowed half of my cock. My whole body buzzed, tingling from how sensitive I was. I tensed when she ran her hot tongue all over my tip. She wrapped her mouth around me again, sucking me this time. Fuck, I felt like she's sucking my soul. "F-fuck, baby," I watched with hooded as she bobbed her head up and down my cock, taking only half of me, while I constantly hit the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflexes. She braced her hands on my thighs as the car sped up. She pulled back, saliva coating her chin. She looked up at me with big doe eyes.

"Please fuck my face daddy," she said stroking me. "I wanna to hear you moan. Fuck my face," she licked my tip, her eyes still on mine. The sight was enough to make me cum on her face right now.

"You'll be the death of me with your dirty mouth," I leaned down to grab her chin, forcing her closer. "You sinful angel," she giggled. "You want daddy to fuck this pretty mouth? Mmh?" She hummed just as I captured her lips in a rough kiss. She instantly moaned, responding to my kiss. "You want me to punish this dirty mouth?" I leaned back, her face in my hands as I guided her down to my awaiting throbbing cock. "Suck it baby," she eagerly engulfed me. I fisted her curls while guiding her up and down.

Her moans sent pleasurable vibrations to my groin, making my stomach tighten. As she bobbed up and down, gradually increasing speed, I tightened my hold on her head, keeping my cock buried in her mouth. I can feel her throat opening and closing, expanding. She looked up at me with teary eyes. "Aaw, poor thing," I clicked my tongue while I suspended her breathing abilities for a moment. "Hold it," I pinched the bridge of her nose and her eyes rolled back. "Yeah, just like that. You're doing so good for me," I said before releasing after a few seconds. She gasped for air, my cock slipping out of her mouth.

Once recovered, she went back down, sucking me like her life depended on it. At the rate she was going, I can feel myself close to orgasm. "Fuck, come here," I said grabbing her arms. She hoisted herself up and on my lap, straddling me. "I need to have you," I pulled up the seductive black dress she had on, going to pull her panties down...

Except that there were no panties.

"Fuck, you didn't have any underwear all this time?" She giggled as I reached down to feel how wet she is. "Fuck baby, you're dripping," I rubbed her clit, making her tense, moaning lowly. "You had no underwear all this time and you didn't tell us, mmh?" I hummed, plunging two fingers inside her. They were immediately drenched. "You really are a sinful angel," I kissed her while fingering her. She grinded on my fingers, moaning against my mouth. She gasped when I spanked her ass, feeling her ripple in waves on my palm. Her pussy tightened around my fingers. "You like that baby?" She hummed. "You like it when I spank your ass?" I spanked her again and she squealed, clenching down on my fingers.

"Please..." she whined, her nails digging on my collarbone as she grinded on my fingers, chasing her orgasm. I pulled them out, making her whine more. Her juices had coated my fingers so well, they glisten under the moonlight. It flowed right to my palm. Maintaining eye contact, I sucked my fingers dry, tasting her. She watched me with hooded lust filled eyes as I licked her off my hand.