Your Shadow

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

              [  They saw the video where they saw Ranjith entering the house furiously. Pragya calls Mitali. Mitali sees the caller id and hesitates to attend it.]

            Mitali comes aside and attends it. She saw it was a video call.

Mitali: You guys video calls me. If Avni founds out then...

Neil: Mitali, we won't speak. You just take the phone to the hall and place it somewhere. We want to see Avni for some time. We haven't seen her for more than a week. We miss her.

Mitali: Fine. I will. But you have to be quiet and don't speak no matter what happens here. Okay?

Pragya: Okay. 

                 Mitali placed the phone where they could see everything and comes to the hall. When Avni was about to go to her room, suddenly Asha locked Mitali's both hands firmly so that she can't comes out of her hold.

Mitali: Mom, what you are doing?

Asha: You will get to know.

                     Ranjith enters the house. By seeing Ranjith both Avni and Mitali gets shocked. Mitali sees Asha and she smirks. Mitali understood everything and she tries to remove her clutch. Ranjith walks fastly and stood before Avni and holds her neck and strangled her neck. Avni tries to leave his grip but he was so firm.

Ranjith: You guys should have done this on the day she came. You shouldn't have waited for her more than a week.

[ Monica: What is this? They are just watching it.

Pragya: Dont shout. Otherwise, they will find us.

Abhi: But...

Pragya: Avni might have some idea. Let's wait and see.]

Mitali: Mom, leave me.

         Avni remembers her moment with Neil and her friends.

Avni: I want to live with Senior.

            Avni pulls herself and she pushed him. Avni coughs and she takes a breath. Ashish was about to hold her hand but Avni started to laugh by seeing them.

Avni: Are you a fool or do you think I am a fool? When I know you guys tried to kill me, won't you think I will make a pre-planned for my safety?

Ranjith: You are fooling us to save yourself.

Avni: Fooling you? Even Inspector knows you tried to kill me. I came here for evidence against you guys to prove you are a criminal. If I died here then the inspector will confirm that you are the murderer and without any evidence, they will arrest you all. I even have a handwritten copy on my phone. If you want to kill me then try if you are not afraid of getting arrested. Oh, I forget you are used to going to the police station often by getting arrested, right? Killing me is an impossible thing. So don't try to do it. Otherwise, things will become worsen.

                     Avni went from there. Asha left Mitali's hand. Mitali sees Asha angrily and takes her phone and went from there. She enters her room and sees the phone.

Mitali: Don't get tensed. Today only she was facing this. But she was okay for the remaining days.

Pragya: Thanks for attending the call. Please attend our call when we call you.