Extra (A Date!!)

"You ready, ma? Aunty is here!" Miya shouts from the living room.

"Almost, let me just put my earrings on," I say, putting the screw into the socket on the earring. I look in the mirror, delighted at how I look. Yes, I had a bump on my stomach, but I think the baby bump suits me.

 Yes, I had a bump on my stomach, but I think the baby bump suits me

 I walked out to see Sasha waiting for me. She was too stunned to speak when she saw me.

"Girl, you look hella pretty! I don't remember the last time you tried hard on a date," she squeals.

"Well, the last dates weren't with Kaoru! Anyway, arigato for taking care of Miya while we are displaced. I would ask Ma to do it, but she is meeting Reki's family today," I say, hugging Sasha.

"It's alright. Neither I nor Kojiri have anything planned. We would love to spend time with Miya. I would really enjoy seeing the two fight anyway. Kojiri will be here in a few minutes," Sasha says, laughing. I chuckled at her words.

"Anyways, I've got to hurry! Arigato again!" I say, putting my sandals on. I waved at Miya and walked out the door. Outside, I saw Kaoru waiting for me. He looked around and seemed nervous because he sweated.

"I didn't think you would be this scared of our date," I say, with my right hand on my stomach.

"Hey, love. It's authentically nothing. I'm just sultry," Kaoru says, laughing when he sees me. "You look fabulous."

"Arigato. That's funny! I feel cold," I say, looking at the trees swaying in the wind.

"Well, that's perfect," he says as he wraps his jacket around me. The way he said it got me laughing. He opens the car door for me as I sit in it.

"You are nervous," I tease.

"Fine, you caught me," Kaoru huffs as he gets in the driver's seat.

"Come on, Kaoru! We have been together for months now, and you got me pregnant. What is there to be nervous about," I ask, punching his shoulder. He sighs and takes my hands, and looks me in the eye.

" ken, I ken. Despite, I optate today to be impeccable and a day that shouldn't be forgotten," He says as Kaoru's golden eyes shine in the moonlight. I smile at him, took his hands off mine, and cupped his face.

"Everything is going to be great. What could possibly go wrong? We are going to have dinner together and have fun. Besides, we will be in Joe's restaurant. No one can ruin anything for us," I say, kissing his forehead. "Now, hurry! I'm starting to get hungry." Kaoru let a soft laugh with a sigh and looks up at me.

"Visually perceive, this is why I profoundly relish you," He says.

"Hey, no cheesy quotes right now. Save it when we have dinner," I say and Kaoru slowly loosens up. We talk and laugh for the rest of the ride to Joe's restaurant. I love doing this with Kaoru. Soon, he parks the car, and I open the door.

"Huh?" Kaoru says, looking up at me.

"Something wrong?" I ask him.

"Close the door," Kaoru says. I was confused, but I listened to him and closed the door. Then, he gets out of the car and comes to open the door for me.

"If you open the door for yourself, what am I supposed to do as an gentleman," Kaoru asks. I take my seatbelt off and laughed.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Gentleman," I say, getting off. After getting off, Kaoru puts his hands around my eyes. "If you're going to guide me like this, you gotta me carefully. I'm carrying a child, remember that! I don't wanna fall," I say as Kaoru laughs.

"Don't worry, love I cerebrate I can bulwark you and our child," He says. Kaoru takes me inside slowly, and when he opens my eyes, I was too stunned to speak. It was hella beautiful. I looked up at him and smiled.

"It's so pretty," I smile. "It's like a date I want in my dreams."

"I ken, I got some avail from Sasha and your mom," Kaoru says, rubbing his neck. I laughed as we went to our table. No one was at this restaurant except for us. Thanks, Joe! You are useful for once. We sit down and Kaoru brings in some food from the back. Then he poured some champagne into our glasses and placed them down.

"How about only two glasses of champagne today," I say teasingly, referring to our first date in the hospital.

"I was cerebrating identically tantamount," Kaoru says, laughing. We sat down and began eating. It wasn't awkward as I and Kaoru thought it would be. We were laughing and teasingly arguing with each other. It was like a quiet and peaceful time without the kids. Well, one kid. The other one hasn't started annoying us yet (referring to the unborn baby.) Soon, when we were done Kaoru took the plates and put them in the back. He comes back and began lighting more candles. I looked at him in confusion.

"Those candles are pretty, but we are done with dinner? What's it for?" I ask him.

"Don't ask questions, just go with the flow, like you verbalize," Kaoru says, winking at me. I was still confused. Soon, he offed the light and there were just romantic candles glowing. I gotta say...it was extremely romantic. Kaoru takes my hand and pulls me up. Kaoru puts on some romantic music and I begin to whine.

"Oh, no you did not!" I say and Karou began to laugh.

"Oh, I bet I did. You're going to have a cliche dance with me, right here and right now," Kaoru says, wrapping one of his hands around my waist and another grasped onto my hand. I look into Kaoru's eyes and he looks into mine. Who knew, Kaoru looks hotter in the dark?

Kaoru grabs my hand firmly as we began to waltz. Spinning and circling and shuffling our feet to the slow, rhythmic music. It was paradise, but even so more when our eyes met. Seeing his golden eyes caused my knees to buckle, and my lips to tremble. He slowly narrows his eyes, and lets out a small chuckle.

Kaoru leans down to kiss me, just a peck; that peck was enough to take away all my breath. It was over almost suddenly, Kaoru pulled his face away from mine, and the music changed. Our pace quickens, and it was hard to keep up with these quick, flowing steps. His grip tightened on my hand as Kaoru gave it a comforting squeeze. It made my heart skip a beat.

Suddenly, the music changed its pace again, this time to a slow and relaxing song. Kaoru smirked at me and pulled my body closer to his. Of course, I would have done this willingly. I could feel my cheeks burning and knew I blushedfrom the outside.

His smile only grew larger. We danced together, our bodies close; his hand still grasped mine. This was perfect. I was with the one I loved. My favorite part of the song was that it seemed to last forever, yet I never got tired of it. Slowly, the music grew quieter, as the lights dimmed. Kaoru dropped my hand, and before I could frown, Kaoru wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled my body even closer to him. His kind, smiling face met mine, and I felt his sweet, warm breath on my face. Our lips met, and we kissed. I wrap my hands around his neck as his hands stay on my hips.

I slowly pull away and look into his eyes with a smile as he looks into mine. I rested my head on his chest as we moved. I felt Kaoru's lips press onto my head, which made me smile. I was extremely lucky to have a man like Kaoru by my side for the rest of my life.

"Arigato... not only for this date, but for everything. For being by my side, when I am having a hard time and when I am being a total bitch by being annoying," I say, looking up at him.

"I love you too," he responds. No words are spoken during the rest of our romantic dance.