Chapter 55

The man let me go inside and told me they were in room 5L. I looked around till I found it and knocked on the door and Kaoru's dad opened it. 

"Oh, hello. Do you need anything?" It was the American papa of Kaoru's. "Wait, you must be the girl we saw at Kaoru's house."

"Yessir, you don't mind if I come in, right?" I ask him. He smiles and lets me into his house. 

"Niratsu, come here," The man says. "I haven't quite introduced myself. Pardon me, I am Liam, Kaoru's step-dad."

"Nice to meet you!" I say, sitting down on a chair. Soon, the man from the hospital walks in. 

"Ah, it's nice seeing you again. I don't think I ever learned your name," He says. 

"Please, call me Carla," I say, smiling at the men. "I will come to the point. I would like to help with the quarrel you and Kaoru are having."

"How could you help, hun? Aren't you just a friend?" He asks me. 

"No, I'm actually his girlfriend. Hopefully, his wife soon," I say, with a hinder blush on me. The two sat next to me and I began speaking.

"Yes, it was stupid for Kaoru to run away like that and I blame him on that part, but friendship doesn't require a perfectly innocent person. Kaoru and Nanjo(Joe) are actually really good friends. Yes, they fight a lot, but he was the one who was there for Kaoru emotionally," I explain to them. "There is more than just studying. Like an hobby and that is skating."

"But he always gets hurt when he comes back home. I was scared for him," Kaoru's papa says. 

"Well, a person is going to put in a lot to be good at something, and in that, obviously there will be some accidents," I say. 

"He was obsessed though," Liam comes in. 

"It makes him feel free," I explain back. "I mean, Kaoru still has a job and in his free time, he goes to skate so he can relax."

"I see what you mean...all these fights were a misunderstanding that kept us away from each other for so long," Kaoru's papa says ashamed. 

"Well, you still have a chance to talk to him. If Kaoru had a chance which he does, he would love to make things right with you guys and talk to you. It's the right thing to do. I don't have that chance to speak to my father in person, but you do," I explain. They looked confused when I spoke about my father. 

"Yeah, um, he passed away 2 years ago," I say.

"Oh, gomen," Kaoru's papa says. 

"It's fine. Anways! Lets get going!" I say, smiling at them. I took them to my car and we rode back to mine and Kaoru's house. There were many cars there, so it took time to find a parking lot. Weird, maybe some of our neighbors were having guests over. Soon, we got in the elevator and came all the way to my door. I knocked on it and the door opened. 

My eyes were in surprise and they were tearing up.

"Surprise!" Everyone yells. Reki's family, My family, and literally everyone was there. And on the ground was Kaoru with a ring in his hand. 

"Carla I've known you for a whi-," I didn't let him finish and flung my hands around him and screamed. 

"YES!" I yell with all my emotions out. From behind, Kaoru's parents were clapping their hands in joy. 

"H-How," I ask, looking at Kaoru and then at his parents. 

"They came by two days ago when you and Sasha went to the salon. We were able to talk everything out and we planned this together. I smile hard and smashed my lips onto Kaoru. He didn't pull away as we stayed in that position. 

That was the start of a great life with Kaoru. He got his wheelchair off the next day and 2 months later, we had our wedding. Everything went perfectly. After a while, I gave birth to a beautiful blue-haired boy with golden eyes. Miya loved his brother more than anything but never tended to show it. And I loved Kaoru till the end of my life...