Chapter 12

A/N: I was able to find free time to write another chapter. Sorry if I took a while. My family and I have been spending a lot of time together. But here you go :D

"You know, you guys give good father-son vibes," I say as I get in the car.

"No way, robot girl," Miya says.

"I have a name, cat boy," I say, turning to him.

"Kid, be profuse of gratitude we are adopting you. So, give us some reverence here," Kaoru says.

"Nah, Kaoru. My favorite part about Miya is this. It's going to be awkward if he acts all nicey. It's better when he is comfortable with us," I say.

"I conjecture you have a point," Kaoru mumbles.

"So, Miya. In the house...we are going to raise you like any other kid. For an instant, you will have chores, you will get grounded, you will get an allowance, and have spent time with your parents," I say to Miya.

"Do we really gotta give the kid allowance?" Kaoru whines.

"Do I really have to do chores?" Miya whines.

"Yes to both," I say. "Wait, Kaoru...isn't there only one bedroom?"

"No, we have two. I just use the other room for furniture. He could move in that room," Kaoru tells me.

"Okay, I can give him my bed from home," I say.

"We will get it tomorrow after your parents sign some papers," Kaoru says to Miya.

"Alright and um, Arigato...," Miya mumbles as he looks away.

"What can I say, you got my interest in you," I say.

"Hey, what happened to you and Adam over there," Miya asks out of the bloom.

"Adam?" I ask.

"He means your ex," Kaoru says. "She was going to tell me at home, but the drive is going to take a while since there is traffic."

"Alright," I say.

"So, I and Aino used to date in Canada. We met online and decided we meet up. We got along really well and he was an excellent skateboarder. He got too cocky and started hurting people while skateboarding and went completely nuts. I can't tell you the reason he liked me and all cause those things are kind of personal. I haven't told anyone cause I have reasons. He loved me so much that he loved me the same way he loved skateboarding. It made my friends' lives in danger and kind of mine from his toxic level. I broke up with him right when he went back to Japan. I didn't expect him to be here," I say.

"Wow, I see...I guess I am not the only one with problems," Miya chuckles.

"You really aren't. I went through two years of depression because of my dad's death," I say.

"I would have gone through two years of happiness if my dad died. That asshole never gave a fuck about me," Miya grits.

"Language, young man," Kaoru says.

"Gomen...papa," Miya says exaggeratedly. rolled rolls his eyes and looked over at me.

"I can't believe I'll be spending my money on him," Kaoru says.

"Well, the harder we work, the bigger the price," I shrug.

"Does that mean I will still be skateboarding?" Miya asks.

"I see why not. A kid gotta enjoy life while it lasts," I say.

"Anyways, we are home," Kaoru says, parking the car.

"Where will Miya sleep tonight?" I ask.

"The couch," Kaoru says.

"Nah. I'll sleep in your bedroom," Miya says.

"But, I and Carla sleep on that bed together."

"You both are my parents, right? Let me sleep between you two," Miya says. "I like being the only child. So, I'll stop your from making one." My face heated up as I looked away from the two males.

"Really Miya. Let's just go inside," I say, hiding my face again. Miya smirks as he skips inside. Kaoru holds on to his belongings and I helped carry some. Kaoru opens the door for us to go in as we put Miya's stuff down.

"Well, let's head to sleep," I say as I saw Miya yawn. "We have so much to do tomorrow."

"Can't you sleep at the edge?" Kaoru asks Miya.

"Nah, I'm fine," Miya says.

"It's only till he gets his own bed, relax Kaoru," I say, opening the door to the bedroom. Miya races in and jumps onto the bed as he gets comfortable. I got onto the left side of the bed and put my phone in charge. Kaoru offs the light and gets in from the right side. I remember when I was younger and did this with my dad and mom....good times.

I turned the other way and closed my eyes and I felt a leg on me and a hand sliding onto me. I twisted my head to see who it was as there was a little dim light I was able to see that Miya was cuddled onto me. I changed my position to face Miya, pulled him closer and cuddled him back, and kissed his forehead, just like how my mama used to do to me.

"You still awake, Carla?" I heard Kaoru's voice.

"Yeah, I'm a bit cuddled on," I say. Kaoru raises up as he sees Miya in the position Kaoru used to be in.

"He's lucky he is a kid," Kaoru mutters.

"Mmm," I say resting. My hand was under Miya and I reached for Kaoru. I pulled him, expressing that I wanted him to come closer, and he did.

I felt him taking my hand and kissing it. Then, Kaoru puts his hand above Miya and onto my hip. I couldn't feel more comfortable and better. I then closed my eyes as Miya's face was pressed onto me and my hands were around him and Kaoru's was around us.

Maybe I and Kaoru would have a great family. I could already see our future...I'm really starting to rush things. I need to go one by one before I choose to do anything else. Starting off with being able to express my emotions again, then get rid of Aino, then see if my feelings for Kaoru are actually true. This is really nerve-racking for someone like me. I need more time and I have the time....I will just relax and...close my eyes...