Chapter 33

"I understand that, but I feel like after Langa has a race with Adam...he will leave me either way, so I did it before him. I'm scared that...," Reki speaks.

"He will become like Adam and leave everyone for being better," I say finishing the sentence with him.

"You're not the only one who thinks that," I mutter.

"You too? I thought you would have hopes for your brother," Reki says surprised.

"I wish, but it's hard not to think of the worse," I say, shrugging. "I honestly don't blame why Langa wants to be the best and is obsessed."

"Huh?" Reki asks, facing me. 

"Well from Canada, it is hard to leave your father, your best hobby, and memories there. So, Langa loves the feeling when he skies. He is obsessed with getting that feeling. It is what makes him feel free. So, he keeps on trying, and like how he was one of the best kids in skiing, he wants to also be the best at skateboarding," I explain. 

"Wow...just like how you are," Reki says, putting the pieces together. 

"I guess so," I stutter. "But I can't make him get too obsessed that he cares about skateboarding more than us, so I do have to talk to him too," I say. 

"Why say it, when I was here the whole time," I heard Langa's voice from behind. Reki quickly took his skateboard and zoomed away. Langa didn't bother going after him. When I looked at him, he looked angry. 

"I can't believe it neh-chan. After all we have gone through, you think I'm going to leave you for a hobby?" Langa asks. "You really think I am going to be like Adam? That is just a huge insult!" 

"I can't help it, Langa. It's just a sister instinct to think of the worse that could happen. Besides, you felt the same whenever I am with Kaoru and Miya," I state forwardly. I had a blank face as if I looked like I didn't care, but my heart was beating fast and I felt horrible. 

"Well, maybe that is how you have been treating me. You have always cared about Miya and Kaoru more than me lately. All you did was do lovey with your boyfriend!" Langa yells. 

"He is'n-," I couldn't finish my sentence. 

"Shut up! Reki started avoiding me, you are too occupied with your new family, and mama is always home late! Who do I have?! I only have skateboarding, because that is the only thing that will make me happy and won't leave me," Langa yells. I turned away from Langa and I felt tears in my eyes. 

"Is this what you think of me? A betrayer? A betrayer to our family? I thought you realized that Kaoru is the reason why I am coming back to normal and yes, I love him too. But, I've always told you that you are my number one, but still...you doubt me again and again. I thought we would all be happier if I was back to normal Carla and no one would pity me! But, I guess that is too much to ask for because I am not giving attention to someone, who has been with me for my whole life! You really think I am going to let you go, huh? I am that bad of a person to you?" I ask as I wiped tears as they dripped down my cheek. 

"I-I didn't m-mean it that way! Now you're making me look like the bad guy," Langa says softly. I turned to face him and he gasped as he saw my tears. My face was still bland, but tears kept flooding. 

"Don't worry, Langa. You are right! I am the bad guy for trying to get back to being normal. Not you. Why would it be you? You know what, I will just stay as a robot for the rest of my life and I will move in with you and mama again. I will let Kaoru raise a child, who has been abused by his biological parents," I explain. 

"I-I," Langa stutters. 

"Get it through your head, Langa! You're not the only one with problems. Everyone has them too! Reki has problems, Miya has problems, I have problems, and Sasha has problems. Everyone has problems. You really talked to me like that Langa, you are unbelievable," I say and I started to run away. 

"I-I didn't," Langa looked down and held his fist tight. My eyes didn't stop tearing. I ran home and checked the time. Damn, I and Reki talked for a while...Miya should be home by now. I can't believe Langa acts like this and thinks like this. When I got home, Miya was there on the couch. 

"Hey mama," He says. I ignored him and stormed to the kitchen for a cup of water. I was angry and frustrated, but I looked normal. Maybe that was a good thing about being a robot, you can't express negative feelings. Miya walks into the kitchen and stared at me. 

"Have you been crying? I mean, I could be wrong since you are..you know," He says, shrugging. I quickly wiped my tears and shrugged back at him. 

"No," I say. He stayed quiet and observed more of my face. 

"Liar, your eye is all red. You probably didn't cry, but your eyes really teared up. 4

"My eye was just burning," I say, looking away from my son.

"That is also a lie, people's eyes look different when their eyes burn and cry. I learned that from science," He says and he realized. 

"I heard you and papa talk last night about how you will talk to Reki and Langa. I guess that didn't go well," Miya says, looking pitiful at me. 

"Reki went fine, it's just with Langa," I say. I explained to Miya my argument with Langa. 

"I'm not going to interfere but you both have a wrong in this argument. Both of you guys didn't understand each other," Miya says. "Yeah, I'm not the best with feelings either, but you and Langa definitely have different POVs, so you guys should really talk it out."