Chapter 25

But, I'm still glad I went to Japan...made new friends, a lover-friend, and a son. I guess god felt terrible for me and here he gave me another 5 people to care for and they are all equal to my father. Arigato... Arigato for everything! But, you really didn't have to take my father away in replace of these 5, god...

After Sasha was done explaining my life story, both the boys' mouths dropped. 

"Who the fuck are you, CC? Y/N from Wattpad," Aaron snorts. 

"Sasha said the exact same thing," I mutter. 

"Well, maybe because it's true," Angelo says, laughing. 

"Now, enough with my life and tell me about yours. What did I miss?" I say, changing the topic. 

"Well, our old-ass social studies teacher died," Angelo says. 

"Which one?" I ask. 

"The one from 11th grade. She even gave you a D on your project that you worked on for 2 weeks," Aarons says.

"Oh....," I say. "Damn."

"Florent finally got himself a girlfriend. Actually, they are finances now," Angelo says. 

"And that asshole never thought about calling me," I say, crossing my arms with no expression. 

"Oops, I almost forgot you still have feelings," Aaron teases. 

"Well, I am still human," I say.  Soon, we arrived at Angelo's house. We got off and went inside. Sasha and I took our stuff and got comfortable in the guest bedroom. 

"So, how long are you guys staying?" Aaron asks. 

"About 3 weeks, why?" Sasha asks. 

"Nothing, just so we could have some things planned for us to do. You know as old pals," Aaron says. 

"Well, as long as it has nothing to do with any boards. C hasn't gotten over it yet," Sasha says, jumping onto the bed.

"Aw shucks, I'll think of something. Soon, Aaron and Angelo went away and Sasha and I had room for ourselves. Sasha ended up having a 5-hour call with Joe while I texted Kaoru. I missed all of them already. I kinda wish they came here with us. But that didn't worry me as much because I did have fun with my old pals. I met up with Duri and Florent. Florent's finance name was Arera was such an angel that I almost thought Florent didn't deserve her. 

I've been sending many pictures to Kaoru and Kaoru has sent me pictures back. The thing was, everyone was in the photos, apart from Reki. Why wasn't he there? I didn't bother asking because I didn't want to act like I was concerned about everything that was happening. Besides, I don't want Kaoru to think I don't trust him with those kids. 

A few days later

It has been 2 weeks since I was here and today was the day of Florent's wedding. Sasha and I woke up early so we could get ready. We are supposed to get there by 9 am. 

"C, what should I wear? This one or that one?  I can't believe Arera actually wants the two of us to be her bridesmaid! And she let us pick what we should wear for her important day!" Sasha eagerly. 

I was on my phone texting Arera and looked up at her. 

"Well, Florent did tell us that she didn't have many friends and had a hard childhood. We are probably one of her first friends after a very long time, so she doesn't want us to hate her, which will probably never happen. Arera seems like the person who would overthink stuff. Florent put us in charge of helping her out. I like Arera, she is cool!" I mutter and put my phone down. 

"Mmmmm, so what are we going to wear?" Sasha asks. 

"I have that figured out. Read my texts," I say, handing her my phone and she reads;

Me: Hey Arera! I and Sasha can't believe that you made us your bridesmaid!

Arera: I'm sorry! If you don't want to you don't have to! It was just a suggestion

Me: No, no! We would love to be your bridesmaid. Since we don't know anything about you, we don't think we are worthy enough for you.

Arera: This means a lot and we are friends right?

Me: Of course, we are.

Arera: Oh, that's great! Well, you guys are definitely worthy enough. Why do you think you are not?

Me: We don't know much about you, say tell me about yourself. Like the type of dresses you like, your favorite color, and all. 

Arera: Oh ok! Well, I love the color light purple, I like long dresses more than short ones. I'm not a fan of puffy dresses and I'm not very much of a social person so I am really glad to have friends like you guys. I love sweets, music, gymnastics, and pretty much it. 

Me: Wow, that's sweet! Anyways, I and Sasha got to get dresses for your special day. Bye!

Arera: Bye!

"You sneaky Sherlock Holmes," Sasha says, letting out a laugh. "So, the second option huh? You knew this and this is why we bought this one two days ago?" Sasha lifts the one from her left hand and smiles. 

"You know me. I hate getting something wrong, especially on a special day like this. Well, let's change! We already took a shower," I say, getting up blandly. I and Sasha changed into our dresses and did a little bit of makeup on each other, and Sasha was an expert with hair so she did it for both of us. 

"We look like the best bridesmaid in the world," Sasha says, admiring both of us in the mirror. 

"Damn, we do look good," I say, twisting to see myself in angles. 

We made our way downstairs to see Aaron and Angelo waiting for us in their suits

"My oh my! You guys are stunning. Florent and Arera are waiting for us at church. Let's hurry!" Angelo says, checking the time. I walk out with the others into the car and got comfortable when I sat in. I've actually never been a bridesmaid before...