Chapter 2

"Gomen, ma'am! I should've looked where I was going!" He says, as his hands were on my boobs.

"It's fine. You know, it hurts when a woman's boobs are squished," I said, looking down at his hands. His face became redder and quickly got off. He held his hand out, and I took it to stood up.

As I got up and dusted myself, the pink-haired man kept staring at me up and down.

"Cherry, don't even think about it. That's my Neh-chan!" Langa says, coming in front of me.

"Lang, that's the guy I bumped into earlier," I said.

"Gomen, you must be the lady who availed me get my papers when we bumped into each other. I was in a rush, so I didn't get a good look to optically discern who you are," He says. I took his board and gave it to him.

"Nice Skateboard," I said at last.

"Arigato, I'm Cherry...you must be new here, ma'am," he says, smiling at me.

"New chick?" The muscles say as he shot up in front of the pink-haired guy.

"You must be new here, senorita. I'm Joe," He says, taking my hand and kissing it.

"Joe, you bastard! I was verbalizing with her first!" Cherry says, smacking the back of the muscle guy.

"But, I'm obviously hotter!" Joe yells.

"No, from looks and actions, I say Cherry is probably hotter. Well, considering that I only met both of you today," I said, straightforwardly.

"Ouch, you don't say that to a man," Joe says, crying fake tears. Cherry looked up at me with red cheeks, surprisingly.

"A-Anyways, ma'am! What may be your name?" Cherry asks as he comes closer to me.

"Her name is C, now...stay away, both of you!" Langa says, putting his hands in front of me.

"Protective much of your Neh-chan, ain't you, snow?" Joe says, hugging Langa and rubbing his head. "Come on! Set me up with her!"

"Hell no!" Langa replies.

"C, as in like the letter?" Cherry asks, looking at me. I looked down and nodded.

"Langa, chill. I'll take care if something happens. You and your Reki can go hang," I say as I looked at the two.

"Besides, I'll be here with your Neh-chan," Cherry says smiling as he stands next to me.

"Yeah, I have Cherry and Joe here with me," I said.

"Yeah, you're Neh-chan seem badass anyways!" Reki says, smiling.

"Call me if you need anything!" Langa says.

 "That's what I'm supposed to say!" I shoot back.

"Say, not to offend you or anything, but, are you always this bland?" Reki asks me before leaving. I knew this question was going to come up. "If it's personal gomen for asking!" Joe's and Cherry's eyes went on me.

"C, if you don't want to tell them you-," I cut Langa off there.

"I don't mind. I mean it's not like I care," I said, shrugging. Langa took a deep breath before explaining.

"So, um...Reki knows that my father is dead. My Neh-chan is still broken from his death, so she honestly doesn't care about anything except my mama and me. Neh-chan hates it when people say her name cause it sounds like how our papa would say it. So, people call her C. She used me great at many things and cares about so many things, now...she acts like a robot. No offense, Neh-chan," Langa explains.

"None taken. Well, didn't you learn how to speak Japanese fluently?" I ask as Langa chuckles.

"Well, I got used to it," Langa says. I start to notice that he didn't have his hoodie on, and he was shivering.

"Hm? You forgot your jacket. Who will take care of you when you're sick, huh?" I ask as I started taking my hoodie off.

"EVERYONE LOOK AWAY!" Langa yells.

"What happened?" I ask while I was stuck with my hoodie on my face.

"Neh-chan! Your shirt came up!" He yells as he pulls my shirt down and takes my hoodie off.

"No big deal," I said, shrugging once more.

"She really doesn't care, eh?" Joe says, putting his hands around me. "So, you wouldn't care if I did this?"

"Not really, but your breath really stinks," I said, standing still.

"How rude!" Joe yells as Kaoru began to chuckle.

"From all the outfits, you chose to wear this?" Langa asks me while facepalming.

"It's what I wore today," I said, "What's wrong with it?" I started checking my outfit. 

"It was the first thing I can find in the suitcase

"It was the first thing I can find in the suitcase. I didn't unpack yet," I said, staring at Langa.

"Put your hoodie back on!" Langa says.

"No, you wear it. I'll take care of myself," I said. "Now, hurry off!" The two boys skated away as I stood with Cherry and Joe.

"Joe! Come here!" Someone called, and Joe was gone, and I was with Cherry. Cherry kept staring and looking at me up and down. That is when I remembered something I wanted to ask.

"Hey, Cherry. I think my resume got mixed up with your papers earlier today," I said, rocking back and forth.

"Is that so? Well, if you can come over to my house tomorrow, I can give it to you," Cherry says, rubbing the back of his neck. "So, why were you carrying your curriculum vitae anyways?" I sat on a rock and patted the spot next to me for him to sit, and he did.

"Well, my mom is having a hard time and Langa just moved from Canada. He will have a hard time adapting here, like getting a scholarship will be hard for him and writing in Japanese too. So, I want to help him with money and all, so he has nothing to stress on," I said, resting my head on my knees.

"Wow," Cherry says. "You're such a captivating girl and you're going through so much."

"It's honestly nothing," I said. "Arigato for listening though. I haven't told anyone this yet. I guess I didn't have anyone to talk to apart from my family." Then, I felt Cherry's hand into mine as he came closer to me.

"If you want, we can be friends?"