Chapter 29

"I guess it's finally my turn to tease you," I say like a computer.

"Well, you're going to sound stupid, when you do with your Alexa voice!" Sasha says. 

"Do you have any other come back, other than my robot self?" I ask.

"I actually do, but I can't use them until you get better," Sasha says, defending herself. 

"Say whatever," I say, looking away. 

"I didn't ask you this, before because I didn't want to set a sad mood, but you looked sad in Florent's wedding. Did something happen?" Sasha asks softly and looks into my eyes. 

"Nothing, I just got insulted by her....real bad," I mutter. 

"Ah, she brought in your dad, huh?" Sasha asks and I slowly nod. 

"Come on, everyone knows that your father is probably like the proudest and happiest person he knows. Literally, I've never seen him mad at you or say no to you. He loves you so much for how you are and who you are," Sasha says. "If your father was here and he saw you act like this thinking you think he is disappointed in you, he would be agitated. He would probably think he didn't do his job as a father, do you want that?" Sasha asks. She did have a point and I slowly shook my head. 

"Now, bring your self-esteem up and be proud of who you are because that's the person your father loves," Sasha says shaking me. I hugged her and leaned on to her. For the rest of the ride, we didn't speak and I just repeated Sasha's words in my head to make myself feel better about myself.  I soon fell asleep again on Sasha. 

A while later

"Wake up, we are here," Sasha says, shaking me. As soon as I heard her say "we are here" my eyes shot open and my blood was filled with excitement. The two of us got off and went to get our luggage. After we got our suitcases, we went out and looked for familiar faces. 

"Neh-chan!! To the left, here!!" I hear a voice scream. I look behind me to see who it was, and with no surprise, it was Langa. 

"There," I say, pulling Sasha's shirt. We walked over to them and Langa flung his hands around me. 

"Hey, I missed you," I said, hugging back. I looked to the side and Sahsa was already walking with Joe...as they were holding hands together. I guess the ship already started to sail.

"Ma!!" I heard Miya yell and jumped onto my back. 

"I didn't expect you to be this excited to see me," I say blandly. 

"Well, I don't think I can stand another week with pa," he mutters. "He barely let me do anything but study!" Miya whines. 

"Maybe it's because your major exams were right around the corner, Miya. I would relish my son getting good grades," I heard behind me. It was Kaoru's voice and I quickly let go of my brother and my son and twirled around to see him. He had flowers and a bag of my favorite Japanese candy. 

"I missed you, love," He says, smiling. With a weak expression, I jogged up to him and wrapped my hands around his neck, and buried my face into his shoulder. "So, is it veritable you optate to conclusively date me?" I let go of him and pulled his ear down and pressed my lips against his forehead.

"Does that answer it?" I ask him and he smiles. 

"I don't ken, I cerebrate your going to have to do it again," Kaoru says, bending to my level. "Maybe I will understand if you did it here." He presses his index finger on his lip. I had the urge to roll my eyes, but I just softly pushed his face away and turned around. 

"And, Reki didn't come, huh?" I ask, looking over at Langa. 

"Mmmm...Kanao went to check on him because his mom called over," Langa says. "I guess, he really doesn't want to see me."

"Did you do something?" I ask. 

"I don't think so," Langa mutters. 

"I'll speak to him tomorrow," I say. 

"Anyways, let's get peregrinating home," Kaoru says, putting his hands around my stomach. 

"I wish I could stay for a sleepover, but I got school tomorrow. Luckily, it will be a Friday," Langa says. 

"Not really luckily," I say to Langa. "I'm not really excited to see if your opponent turns out to Adam. Not only for you but for all of you. I have a feeling Kaoru would beat Adam though."

"Huh, you stopped calling him Aino." Miya smirks. 

"I realized I needed to stop calling him that because that's a nickname I gave him. And I broke up with him, why should I call him that anymore? It was quite stupid of me in the beginning," I say, robotically. 

"I'm actually starting to get used to you being a robot," Miya says, smiling softly. 

"I conjecture I could verbally express the same thing," Kaoru agrees. "I don't cerebrate I am going to get utilized to you if you turn mundane."

"Trust me, neh-chan is amazing when she is normal," Langa says, smiling at me. I felt a soft tingly feeling in the core of my stomach and sighed without hesitation. 

"Let's go home. Langa, we will drop you off," I say at last. We got into the car and first drove to mama's. Miya talked about how he enjoyed visiting my mom since she acted as a good grandmother to him. Well, Kaoru had some trouble when I was gone, so he asked my mother. I greeted my mama and told her a quick summary of the trip and stayed for dinner.

 After dinner, Miya, Kaoru, and I made our way back to Kaoru's apartment. Miya went straight to his room to sleep and I went into Kaoru's room. I went into the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes and came out. Kaoru was already waiting on the bed for me.