Chapter 28

I thought of her words and realized she was right.

"I guess you are right...," I mutter.

"So, when we get back to Japan, your getting married!" She says.

"3 dates and maybe," I mutter, and Sasha rolls her eyes at me. Soon, we all had lunch and dinner together and went home. We all went to a fancy hotel to stay in. Sasha and I got a room together. When we got into our room, we changed into comfier clothes, and then I got a call from Kaoru. 

"You called right in time," I say in Japanese, right after I accepted the call. 

"Why did something transpire? Anyways how was the wedding? Did you have frolic? Was it fun being a bridesmaid? Who else were you with? Oh, did som-," I didn't let Kaoru finish. 

"Gee, how many more questions do you have? If you want answers, ask one at a time," I say jumping onto the bed. 

"Wait, where are you anyways? This doesn't look like the normal room you used to be?" Miya asks as he jumps onto Kaoru's back. 

"Watch it, kid, I require my body for the race," Kaoru says, annoyed. 

"Race? What race?" I ask. 

"Way to go Pa. There is no way mama will let you," Miya mutters. 

"I'm not that rude. First of all, tell me what's going on," I say robotically. 

"Well, Adam made a race for all the skaters. And, the last people are me, Joe, Miya, Langa, Shadow, this other dude, and Adam. It's next week when you come back," Kaoru mutters. "You'll be there to optically discern."

"Aahhh...," I say, looking away. "Wait, I never asked. How did the race against Langa and Aino go?"

"The police came and ruined it," Miya says, shrugging.

"In those names, I didn't hear Reki's name. Speaking of Reki, I haven't spoke to him in a long time!" I say. Kaoru and Miya glance looks at each other and back at me. 

"I'm sure Langa and Reki having a quarrel. Reki keeps eschewing Langa and Langa is endeavoring to find a way to verbalize with him. They seem to be on the brink to break up. Joe's sister has been endeavoring to solve their quandary," Kaoru explicates. "Visually perceive, this is why you don't leave and stay. Maybe this wouldn't have transpired with your guidance."

"So, the blame is going on me now?" I ask.

"No, love! I'm just saying how you are good with children," Kaoru says, chuckling. 

"Speaking about your love, guess what happened to her today!" Sasha squeals in Japanese as she takes my phone. 

"Did some boy hit on her?" Kaoru asks furiously. 

"Bro, it's a good thing, not a bad thing," Sasha says. "She caught the bouquet of flowers!!"

"Like, when the bride throws the bouquet and...," Kaoru asks as his face slowly turns pink. 

"I didn't catch it! It landed into my hands!" I yell out. 

"Same thing!" Sasha says. "Soo, when is the wedding?"

"What is happening? What's up with bride and flowers?" Miya asks. Kaoru explains to him and he starts to laugh. "That's a weird way of finding who should get married next."

"But, we haven't even dated yet. Carla isn't yare, so I am giving her some more time," Kaoru says. I started to feel tingly at the way Kaoru cared for and respected me. 

"Nah, this girl is ready to date. She told me in the wedding," Sasha says. Kaoru's face slowly lit up. 

"I never said that," I say, looking up at her. 

"Yeah, you did. You said you wanted to marry Kaoru after 3 dates," Sasha says, recalling what I said before. That's when I remembered my words and I buried my face into the pillow. I was ready to date Kaoru and act lovey with him because it's literally what we have been doing. 

"I-I guess then, yeah...," I mutter. I suppose Kaoru was supposed to put himself in mute because he and Miya started to scream happily. 

"My deplorable, I wasn't in mute...anyways bye!" Kaoru says and I took my phone away from Sasha. 

"Thank you so much, my best friend," I say sarcastically. 

"You're welcome too, love," Sasha says, teasingly and I threw a pillow at her. Soon, we had a pillow fight and ended up sleeping through half of it. The following 3 days went by very quickly and I had a really great time. But that had to come to an end since it was the Saturday Sasha and I are leaving back for Japan. We hugged and said goodbyes to our friends and got on the plane. 

"That was a great trip," Sasha says, putting her earbuds on. All I did was nod and lean onto her shoulder. I was in excitement to see Langa, Kaoru, Miya, and everyone again. 

3 hours later

"Are we there yet?" I ask Sasha. 

"Girl, go to sleep! You've asked me this every ten minutes! We still have another plane to take," Sasha says, yawning. I was annoyed and I was very impatient. I can't stand another hour on this plane. I put my earbuds in and forced myself to sleep. 

When we finally landed, we got to our next airplane and this one was supposed to take a shorter time than the first plane, but it felt like ages. Seconds felt like minutes, and minutes felt like hours! 

"How are you so calm? Aren't you...excited?" I ask robotically. 

"Ms. Siri, I don't have children, a brother, and a lover there that gets me hyped up," Sasha says, taking one earbud out. 

"You're speaking falsely when it comes to the lover," I say. 

"What do you mean," Sasha mutters. 

"Come on, don't think I don't know that you dormed at Joe's place when you moved to Japan. You liar, you told me that you were in a hotel," I say. 

"H-How'd you know?" Sasha asks, looking away and blushing. 

"Joe was bragging about it to Kaoru one day, and Kaoru told me," I say. 

"That idiot," Sasha says, putting her hood on.