Chapter 10

"Watch it, Miya," Kaoru says as he puts his hands around me. 

"Gomen, you guys just were being boring, thought I could lighten up," The Miya kid says. "Who's the lady?"

"Fuck off, Miya," Reki says, coming in front of us. 

"So you must be the Miya I've heard about all morning," I asked as I got off the skateboard. 

"You look like someone I know," Miya says, coming toward me. 

"She's my sister, Miya," Langa says with a soft sigh.

"Name, miss?" Miya asks. 

"Call me, C," I say, bending down to his level. "My...you remind me of a cat."

"And you remind of a robot. No wonder Cherry has interest in you," Miya chuckles. 

"That's enough, Miya," Kaoru says, coming to us. 

"This boy filled up my interest. Say, we should hang out more," I say to Miya. Miya's eyes widened and I knew he wanted to say yes. Suddenly, his eyes dropped, and he looked away.

"I don't have time for friends," He says at last. 

"Oh...I see. I'll see you at the skating rally tonight," I say, playing with his hair. 

"Don't touch me. I got to go," Miya says, slapping my hand off and he skates off. 

"I guess he was just too cool for me," I said, watching him go. 

"That kid barely has any friends. No one understands why," Reki says, shrugging. 

"Well, let's keep going," Langa says. I got onto Kaoru's skateboard. He put his hands around me and I just found the Miya kid too curious that I can't get my mind off him. After an hour or two, it was noon and we were all starving. 

"I'm hungry, let's go to that famous Italian restraunt," Reki says eagerly. 

"You mean Joe's restraunt," Kaoru asks in annoyance. 

"The joe we met there," I ask Langa as he nodded. 

"I'm down for Italian," I said. "I haven't eaten spaghetti in forever." 

"I mean, sure," Langa responds. 

"I guess...," Kaoru says. We walked our way there as Joe welcomed us in. 

"M'lady! It's great seeing you again," Joe says, taking my left hand and kissing it. 

"Back off Joe, she's mine," Kaoru says, slapping his hand off me. Joe's eyes went on me. 

"I think I like Kaoru, don't know...," I say straightforwardly. 

"She doesn't know!" Joe slams into Kaoru's face. 

"She does relish me, she is just not sure. She is deciphering her feelings!" Kaoru says. The two males glared at each other and I pushed the two aside. 

"Do you guys ever get along?" Langa asks, looking at the two grown males. "You act more childish than middle schoolers."

"Anyways, Joe, table for," shit, I forgot what 4 was in Japanese. "What is 4 in Japanese again?" Langa rolled his eyes and spoke for me. We sat down at our table and we ordered our food. After ordering, we waited as I rested my head on Kaoru's shoulder and held on to his hands. 

"Stop, you guys actually are acting like a couple," Reki says, rolling his eyes. 

"What's erroneous with us acting like a couple. I mean, we are anon to be one," Kaoru says. 

"Don't get your hopes up," Langa and I say at the same time. 

"My hopes are always up for you," Kaoru says, putting his hands around me. 

"Gee, I never knew you were the cheesy type," I say, looking up at him. 

"Cheesy? I mentally conceived pick-up lines make girls fall in love," Kaoru says. 

"Nah, now they are just cringy," Langa says. 

"I should probably stop utilizing them...I conjecture it only works when Joe utilizes them," Kaoru says annoyed. 

"It doesn't work in general to many girls. He just gets lucky to girls who like him," I tell Kaoru.

"Your food has been served," Joe says, putting food on the table. We; meaning Langa, Reki, and I; thanked Joe as we started to eat. When we were done, we went home to rest for a while, and soon, it was time to skate. 

We went to the alley as we waited for the race to start. Soon, Miya showed up and it was time for him and Langa to verse each other.

"So, what's our bet going to be?" Miya asks Langa. 

"I don't know. You have something in mind?" Langa asks. 

"Well, if I win...that red-head will be my pet. If I lose, which is doubtful...I will be your pet," Miya says simply.

"Why am I getting involved in this!" Reki yells. 

"Bet," Langa says and Reki went nuts as the race started.  

"Watch here," Kaoru pulls me to him as he showed me his phone. I looked and saw Miya and Langa skating down. 

"Can we go to the endpoint?" I ask Reki and Kaoru. 

"Sure, I'm confident that Shadow and Joe are there too," Reki says and we did as I said. Over there, waited for Joe and a clown face.  

"Ah, you must be the Shadow that Langa beat," I said, putting my hand out. 

"Is that really what I am known for now!" Shadow says annoyed. "Oh, um...nice to meet you too miss." 

"She's Snow's neh-chan," Joe says, smirking.  

"Snow?" I ask awkwardly. 

"That's Langa's name around here. It's like how my denomination is Cherry Blossom," Kaoru explains. 

"Oh, I see. My brother must be a huge impact," I say, feeling proud inside.  

"Look, they're here!!" Joe says, smiling. I turned around to see Langa and Miya skating intensely. 

"Wow, Langa really did improve. Arigato, Reki," I say, ruffling his hair. 

"Well, he's a natural," Reki says proudly. Unexpectedly, Langa won...again!

"Impossible! I'm the best of the best!" Miya yells at Langa. "I guess...I'm your pet."

"Gee, kid...you're more serious than a Karen," I say, coming to him. "You're young. Enjoy as much as you can. It's all fun in games."

"It's not like I have anyone to have fun with," Miya mumbles as he looks away. 

"You're looking right at them. Now, you're making this hard...and cringy," I say and Miya chuckles. 

"You're not so bad for a robot," Miya says, looking at Kaoru. "But, I can't." 

"Why not?" Reki asks.