Chapter 31

"Mmmm, I say we do talk about it," I say. 

"I can never take you seriously," Miya says, changing the topic. "Your way of saying stuff makes it hard."

"Hey, your mama is still working on it and you just transmuted the topic," Kaoru says, smirking. I think this is his first time winning against Miya. Probably makes Kaoru feel proud. 

"Whatever, I have school tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep. Night!" Miya says, putting his cup down and marching into his room. Kaoru lets out a chuckle and crosses his arms. I was too lazy to react...react in my head. Not like I could show a reaction. Anyways as I was saying, I was too drowsy so I just leaned onto Kaoru and closed my eyes. 

"Looks homogeneous to someone got somnolent," Kaoru says, holding his arms out and wrapping me with them. He then drifted to my leg and carried me like a baby onto his bed. After that, Kaoru immediately got onto the bed and hugs me tightly like a stuffed animal. I didn't mind while my face was pressed against his chest. He honestly smelled nice though...like actual....cherry blossoms.

I felt Kaoru's hand drift down all the way to my hips, wear my tank top came to an end. His hand slowly enters under my tank top and I do a small shiver. His hands were pretty cold, so when they touched my warm hips, my body gave out a retort. His hands slowly went up to my weak spot and I quickly stopped it. 

I didn't take his hand out though, I just moved it away to another spot aka my back, and with Kaoru's smooth hands, he rubbed it. I simply enjoyed having his soft hands touch my skin even though it is pretty cold. My body slowly got used to his hand, or his hands just got warmer...I don't know but it felt magnificent. I slowly drifted away sleeping with Kaoru...how I wish this would never end...

 The next morning

I twisted and turned as I woke up to my phone ringing. I guess that is my new alarm starting now. I swiped up, not looking who it was, and yawned a hello. 

"Girl, I've been calling since 3am!" Sasha yells in English.

"Well, normal people will be sleeping at that time," I shoot into the phone. 

"Hey, I don't know how you did it. I'm not used to the time," Sasha says, surprised.

"That has honestly never happened to me. I don't know why," I say, scratching the back of my head. 

"Well, your just weird that way. Anyways, how was last night?" She asks. My eyes were still closed and I kept itching until my eyes got used to the sunlight. That is when I realized it was facetime. Sasha was in bed and it seems as if she hasn't gotten any sleep. On the bottom left of the screen, I saw a green head resting on her chest. Obviously, it was Joe, sleeping on her. 

"I see why you weren't able to sleep," I say, staring at Joe's head. 

"Who are you talking with," Joe whines and he cuts the call with me and Sasha. After that, she never called back...I guess they were doing some lovey business. I guess I can ship Sasha more. That is not what I want to worry about right now. I need to worry about Langa and Reki. 

I looked at the time and it was Langa's free time at school, so I texted him. 

Me: Hey Langa.

Langa: Neh-chan! I was going to text you. Reki isn't at school right now! I don't know if he is sick or not but can you check on him? 

Me: I was going to ask you about Reki. And sure, I will do that after taking a shower.

I got out of bed and stretched. No one was home. Kaoru was at work and Miya was at school. I took a quick shower and put on the first pair of shorts and shirt I found. It was like a million degrees outside and I am not the best when it comes to too-hot or too-cold temperatures. 

I quickly jogged outside with an apple in one hand and made my way to Reki's house

I quickly jogged outside with an apple in one hand and made my way to Reki's house. When I arrived there I knocked on the door. I looked around the house as I waited. I just remembered I've never been to Reki's house, yet I've always known his address. 

Another weird thing is how Reki and Sasha have similar colored hair and act pretty similar and the same goes for me and Langa. Langa is kind of the male version of the normal me. I and Sasha are very close and so are Langa and Reki. Well, were...or I don't know. I still can't accept the fact that they are fighting. Langa hasn't been this close to someone that it makes it impossible for them to fight...that's just me. But, like they say...the more you fight, the closer you are...well something like that.

I started to wander off into my thoughts until the door opened fast. Two twins who seemed very young were standing there, staring up at me. 

"Is your brother home?" I ask them straightforwardly. Well, since they're little kids, I guess I was supposed to ask in a baby voice or like in a cheerful warm voice. I honestly cannot do that right now. The kids stared at me like I was a live, weird creature as I waited for them to respond. 

Then a girl who seemed to be in Junior High. She looked at me with a soft smile. 

"Konichiwa! Gomen, about my younger imotos. They aren't used to meeting new people. By the way, I really like your style of clothing," She says. Her eyes shined as if she saw a famous actress. She scanned me from top to bottom eagerly. "I wish I had clothes like you! I would like rad!" How cute, Reki's siblings.