Chapter 21

Langa went into the room and Joe came inside.

"Guys meet Kanao," Joe says, putting his hand out. 

"Where is she?" Miya asks, putting his Nintendo down. Joe looked to the side, to see that his sister wasn't there. 

"Kanao come inside!" Joe yells as he realizes his sister wasn't there. Then, a young girl who was Langa's age comes in with a soft face. She seemed nervous to meet us and looked around quietly. 

"K-Konichiwa. I'm Ka-Kanao," She says as she looked down. She was wearing all black and had a cold but shy face. I stood there in shock. It wasn't only me, but so were Miya and Kaoru. 

"That's your sister? This shy little girl?" Kaoru asks in surprise. 

"What's wrong with her being my sister?" Joe asks, pouting. 

"You guys are literally so different," Miya and I say at the same time. 

"We are here," Langa says, as Reki's arm was around his shoulder for stability. 

"Oh, hey, Kanao! Do you remember us, we are in your class! You helped us with science!" Reki says, smiling eagerly. 

"O-Oh, um...a-arigato! Y-You t-two must be the c-couple I-I sit in between," she says, straightforwardly

"Couple?!" Sasha and I say at the same time. 

"Shit!" Langa says, blushing hard. 

"G-Gomen, g-gomen! Was I n-not supposed to say th-that out loud? I didn't know i-it was a secret!" Kanao asks in confusion.

"It's fine, Kanao. Langa knows better than to keep secrets from me. Especially like this," I say, staring into Langa's eyes. "So, Langa Hasegawa...explain yourself. 

"U-Um, I and Reki started dating a week ago. We actually had our first date on Wednesday," Langa mutters as he looked down. Reki kept blushing as he couldn't look anyone in the eye. 

"So you're gay? You do know we will support you, right?" Kaoru says. 

"I'm not gay. I'm bisexual and Langa is pansexual," Reki says. 

"Still is part gay," Miya says, watching them. 

"And why did you not tell your neh-chan this?" I ask.

"I don't know. You are already going through alot. I didn't want to be the cause to put more news on top of your head," Langa says. 

"It's fine, I can deal with it all. And you make it sound like it's bad news. We are all here to support you," I say. Langa and Reki smile. 

"Now, Kanao, its great seeing you again! We can be great friends!" Reki says as the two boys walked up to her. 

"Um...," Kanao says, blandly and walking one step back.

"Don't worry, Kanao. They don't bite. They are just a handful," I say. She nods at my statement and Langa pulled her into mine and Kaoru's room. We all hung around for a while until the food came. We all sat together and ate dinner. 

"Are we staying for a sleepover?" Kanao asks her brother. 

"Yeah, so get comfortable," Joe says. 

"I've got it figured. The boys sleep in the big room, and the girls will sleep in Miya's room. 

"I reluct to not slumber with, Carla!" Kaoru says, pouting. 

"It's only for one night," I say. 

"I can't slumber in a room with Kojiro!" Kaoru says. 

"What's wrong with me!" Joe says, looking angry. 

"I can't sleep in a room with two lover boys and two men who will be fighting for most of the time," Miya whines. 

"Come on, can we not have girls time for at least once?" Sasha whines. 

"Please, just this once?" I ask. The boys became quiet and walked inside the room. 

"So, Kanao. Your fine with being with us, right?" I ask her.

"I-I don't m-mind," Kanao says, smiling. We walked into the room and we started to talk for a while. Kanao started to get comfortable with me and Sasha. She seemed to enjoy learning about each other. 

"Onii-chan h-has always been a b-bit arrogant," Kanao says. 

"I still don't get how you guys are siblings," I say. 

"Yeah, you and your brother are literally opposites," Sasha says. 

"Well, I-I'm actually a-adopted if that h-helps," Kanao says, rubbing her neck. 

"Oh, I see," I and Sasha say at the same time. 

"Though Onii-chan seems r-reckless. H-He is p-probably the m-most caring p-person ever," Kanao says. "H-His wife will be really l-lucky." I looked over at Sasha and she knew what I was trying to express and turned red. 

"You must be the Sasha Onii-chan talked about. You're more prettier i-in person," Kanao mumbles. Kanao wasn't much of an exciting person, but a bit bland.

"She was prom queen in high school," I say. 

"Shut up, that was probably a fluke!" Sasha says. 

"How is that a fluke?" I ask. 

"It just is!" Sasha says, throwing a pillow at me. Kanao started to chuckle.

"Well, I'm started to get sleepy," I say and the two girls agreed. I and Sasha slept on the sides while Kanao slept in the middle. I offed the lamp light and we soon dozed off. At 4 am, I woke up and went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. There, I saw Kaoru, eating a snack. 

"Hungry?" I ask as I walk in to get a cup of water. Kaoru started to cough on his apple and looked up at me. 

"You startled me, love," He says and I gave him my cup of water and he drank it. 

"Gomen, I came for a drink of water," I say, sitting on the counter. "So many things are happening so quickly, don't you say?"

"My life was pretty jejune till you came in, so yeah. Many things have been transpiring. But, I betoken it is all for a good change, right?" Kaoru asks his hands around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"You could say that," I mutter. 

"The only thing that requires to transmute now is your cognomen," Kaoru teases. 

"We haven't even dated yet and you are thinking about our wedding?" I ask. 

"I mean, this right now makes me feel like we are dating. But of course, I'm still give you your time"