Chapter 48

The doctor smiles at me and my mama and does some more scans.

"So, what do you want the sex to be?" the doctor asks as she takes some pictures with her device.

"A boy," My mom and I say at the same time. We look at each other in surprise and started to laugh.

"Just like every mother," the doctor says, laughing. "Well, here are your pictures, they aren't very clear. Our technology might be great, but it is not splendid."

"Arigato," Mama says and helps me up. Mama and I got back in the car and I began texting Sasha. I put my hand on my stomach, and that is when I realized I had a small bump on my stomach from the baby. 

"Damn, I'm going to lose my hot body," I say, teasingly to my mother. 

"You mean a twig body? I'm glad that you're pregnant. It will require for you to eat a lot," Mama says, laughing. I rolled my eyes and went back on my phone to text  Sasha. 

Me: Hey, wanna go shopping later to decorate the house to surprise Kaoru and the others?

Sasha: We were supposed to go together? I did all the shopping not even a second ago. I am on my motorcycle right now!

Me: That's even better. Ilysm!!! Let's go to my and Kaoru's house to decorate. So, what did you buy?

Sasha: Okay and I bought ribbons, balloons, confetti popper, cute posters, cake, and some other shit I found adorable. 

Me: What color are they?

Sasha: Pink and Blue. You know for pink as in girl and boy as in blue

Me: Sweet! You're the best,  you literally read my mind. 

Sasha: Love ya too, anyways- let's meet up at your house. You should bring mama. 

Me: Alright, SLAY!

I put my phone down and turned to my mother in excitement.

"So, are we going shopping later too? For the surprise," Mama asks me as she kept her eyes on the road. 

"Sasha bought everything, we just need to decorate the living room. Wanna join?" I ask her. 

"Is that even a question?" Mama asks, pinching my arm. 

"Ow! Jeez, mama! I guess that's a yes," I say, rubbing my arm. It was true, mama loved anything artsy-related. She is an amazing painter and is very creative with decorating. I didn't get that part of her. I got my dad's skills for boarding instead. But, I got her squealing personality... Or is that just a women's thing? 

"You're wandering off again," Mama says, rolling her eyes. "Gee, what does even go through your mind?"

"The most randomest things," I say, laughing. We both soon arrived and I saw Sasha annoyed as she was waiting at the door with the code thingie. She had loads of packs of stuff in 4 different shopping bags. 

"What the hell is your password? I tried everything a Carla would put it as," Sasha says. 

"Did you put everything a Kaoru would put?" I ask her. "I never made the password."

"Ohhhh, I forgot he existed for a second," Sasha snorts. I laughed and put the password in and we women walked in. I took all the backup keys inside, just in case someone walks in and I locked the door. 

"You guys start, I have some texting to do," I say. My mama and Sasha got the idea and started to work on the decorations. I first started with Langa. 

Wimp(Langa's contact name): 

Me: Langa!!!!!

Wimp: Huh? What's up? 

Me: You and Miya will be home alone. 

Wimp: Where are you and mama?

Me: Me, mama, and Sasha are having a girl's day out. You know, it's women's month anyways.

Wimp: Oh, can Reki come over? His family is going to be out of town for 2 days.

Me: Yeah, also, come over for dinner at Kaoru's. You know, he is getting out of the hospital today, so we can celebrate. Come at 8. 

Wimp: Aight, bet. 

Me: Alright, bye!

"Who's picking Sakurayashiki up, then?" Mama asks me. 

"Oh, I just texted Joe, he will be doing that. I told him we are throwing Sakurayashiki a celebration for coming out of the hospital. He will pick up Langa, Reki and Miya on the way," Sasha says. I walked over to her and hugged her. 

"Our brains work alike! I gave the same excuse to Langa!" I say. 

"Watch it, Carla!!! You have a baby in your stomach. You can't keep doing that," Mama says. "I'm honestly scared about how you will take care of your baby."

"Hey, I'm responsible!" I say, crossing my arms. 

"Yeah right," Mama says. "I've known you your whole life. "I am only allowing you to take care of the child because your husband seems like a very responsible man."

"Hmph!" I mutter. 

"Your mother-daughter can fight later, they are coming in 1 hour and 30 minutes, hurry! We gotta make food too!" Sasha says. 

"I'll make the food. You guys be creative," I say, wearing my apron, and started cooking. I thought about some fancy food. Since Sasha and mama were being creative, I gotta to! I began cooking as I watched mama and Sasha do their decorating. I basically finished everything and came out. 

"OMG! It's perfect!" I say, looking around. The decorations were rad. 

"So, what will happen is when they walk in, they will see the sign Carla is pregnant! and mama and I will pop the confetti at them. 

"That's awesome!" I say eagerly. "I'm so excited! Are you guys done?" 

"Yeah, we are and the others should be here any minute," Mama says, looking at the time. Right when she said that, we heard a knock on the door. 

"OMG ITS THEM!" Sasha says in a whisper-scream. 

"Check through the hole just in case," Mama says, taking the confetti poppers. Sasha looked through the hole and shot a thumbs-up. "Carla, go-to position."

I nodded at my mom and went to the side of the sign where it says I'm pregnant. I put one hand on my stomach and another on my side like every other pregnant lady. Sasha and Mama got to position and unlocked the door. When the door swings up, we all scream. 

"SURPRISE!!"