Chapter 4

"Carla, how long till we get home?" Kaoru asked as he kept driving. 

"We will arrive home in approximately 6 minutes and 38 seconds," the board answered as it lit up. 

"Alright!" Kaoru says as he speeded up a little.  Kaoru would check and look at me every 30 seconds and then look back at the road until we got back to his apartment. Kaoru parked his car and looked at me, seeing that I was still asleep. He got off and carried me like a baby to his apartment. As he carried me, I pressed myself against him. 

Soon, we came to his apartment and took me to his bedroom. Then, he slowly placed me down on his bed. I felt my whole face turning red as Kaoru tucked me in and sat beside me. I haven't felt my face making feelings in so long. Usually, I can control that, but now...Kaoru is making it impossible. 

Kaoru took a pillow and blanket, so he could sleep out in the hall. I didn't want him to do that, so I held onto his hand hard as he looked down at me. 

"Stay," I mumble softly as I buried my face into my pillow. I felt Kaoru smirk as he got onto the bed. I rolled closer to him since whenever I am sleepy, I don't even think about what I am doing. 

Kaoru was surprised by my actions as his hand wrapped my body and brought it closer. As we came closer and closer to each other until........

BZZ BZZ!!!

I quickly sat up straight when I felt my phone vibrating in my pockets. I took it out awkwardly as I took my phone out to see who it was. 

"Hm? What's up, Langs?" I spoke on the phone. 

"WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled in the phone as I pulled the phone away from my ear. 

"I'm at Kaoru's. You know, Cherry Blossom," I say softly on the phone. 

"See! I knew he had tricks up on his sleeves!" Langa says to someone next to him. "Facetime! NOW!!!" Langa requested a facetime, and I accepted it. He and Reki look at Kaoru and me as we are together on the bed. 

"You're sleeping with him now?! What are you guys, a couple?" Langa asks. When he said that, my face slightly turned red as I covered it with my blue hair.

"Come on, Langa, you are always so chill...you go nuts when it comes to your sister. Besides, she is older than you, which makes it more complicated," I heard Reki whine. 

"Lang, I'll be living with Kaoru. He gave me a good job offer to be his assistant. I promise to come to visit," I said on the phone as my eyes went to Kaoru. He seemed nervous, and his whole face turned red while he looked down and played with his fingers.

"You're saying you won't be with me anymore?" Langa asks softly. 

"I promise I will visit you every day," I said seriously on the phone. Kaoru let out a puff and took my phone. I looked at Kaoru as he started to speak to Reki and Langa. 

"And I promise to take care of your Neh-chan. We just met, and as a gentleman, I will not misdemean with your fair Neh-chan," Kaoru says, looking at me with a smile.

"Well, you better not!" Langa huffs. 

"Hey, Langa! If they get into a relationship. I guess you have to let them," Reki teases. 

"Reki!!!" Langa hisses to him. I moved closer to Kaoru and laid my head on his shoulder as I was starting to get more sleepy.

"Langa, just go home and sleep," I said softly, and soon I dosed off. Kaoru looked at me and smiled as he put his arms around me. 

"Langa, tell me more about your neh-chan. I mean, we will be living with each other," Kaoru asks quietly.  Langa finally calmed down as he started to talk. 

"My neh-chan is clingy, especially when she is sleepy. She usually acts like how she is with you when she trusts someone a lot. If you ever need to comfort her, give her something to eat and she will calm down. She is nice in her own way and can be pretty mean. Just because she can't show her emotions with her face, she can express them in different ways," Langa states.

"Like?" Kaoru asks.

"For example, if she is sad or in a bad mood, neh-chan refuses to eat. If she is in joy, she will constantly hug you. If she is angry, she won't speak to you. You got it, right?" Langa asks. "She isn't emotionless. Neh-chan is just...how do I say this?"

"I understand what you designate," Kaoru says, processing everything Langa says. 

"She isn't those normal, perfect japanese females. She doesn't know how to use a chopstick, wear a kimono, how to walk in heels, and she thinks of all of the genders as same. Other girls usually when they are straight, they treat boys a bit more different, but my straight neh-chan will treat them the same. All I could say is be sweet with her, and she will be the same back to you. You seem different cause it takes a while for my neh-chan to trust someone. I haven't seen her turn red in a while. She is starting to gain her normal self back...please, help her out," Langa says at last. 

"I will. You're neh-chan hasn't made me feel this way with a girl in a while, and it's a more vigorous feeling than ever. I ken she is my eve," Kaoru says as he ruffles my hair. When I felt his fingers going through my hair, I wrapped my arm around his with a soft groan. 

"If you do help my neh-chan, MAYBE I will let you date her,"  Langa says at last and looks away from the phone. 

"Langa, we got to go!" Reki said in the back, 

"I'll take my chance," Kaoru says, and Langa bows his head while cutting the call.