Chapter 14

"Oh, there is a lot you do not know," I just say simply

"I see... I'll make sure I find out about them all. First of all, let's go have breakfast at Joe's...he and I have some things that can help you guys," Kaoru says.

"Why are we going to Joe's?" Miya says, getting up and yawning.

"Morning, kitty," I say. "Had a nice sleep on our laps?"

"I did not sleep on you!" Miya hisses.

"Gomen, buddy...but yeah, you did," Reki chuckles. Miya's face turns red, and he squints his eyes in embarrassment. I turned to Langa, who was on his phone texting.

"Who are you texting?" I ask him as I try to take a peak.

"No one," Langa mumbles. He quickly put his phone away, but it kept ringing with notifications.

"Langa has been texting all morning. When I looked at the name, it was American," Reki says. "Do you have a girlfriend that we never knew about?" Reki looked surprised...I have no idea if it is in a good or bad way.

"You have a girlfriend, and you never told me! You're neh-chan?" I ask with my hands crossed.

"I don't have a girlfriend, Neh-chan!! It's a surprise. You will see at Joe's," Langa says, rolling his eyes.

"I don't like surprises," I say.

"Well, too bad. Go brush your teeth and come," Langa says.

"I finished brushing while you guys were talking about Langa's girlfriend," Miya says, coming out with a minty breath.

"Go change," Kaoru says, and the two of us went into the bathroom. Kaoru closed the door and put his hands around me. "I missed you."

"We didn't even separate," I say.

"I wasn't talking to you...I was talking to your body," Kaoru says, rubbing my stomach. I felt a soft press on my neck with Kaoru's lips. I turned to face him and kissed his cheek while playing with Kaoru's hair.

"Do I get a kiss on the lip?" Kaoru asks.

"Nope," I say, tilting my head.

"May I ask why not?" Kaoru whines. I got on my tippy toes and brought my mouth to his ear.

"Let's make it special, when I get better," I whisper and I felt Kaoru smirk. He pulled me down and pulled my chin up.

"Well, get better soon. I don't have much patience," Kaoru chuckles and I shrug. Soon, when that was over, we brushed our teeth and came out. Reki, Langa, and Miya were in the kitchen and I went into the closet to change and there was a note there.

Wear this today...don't ask why cause I can't tell you why. Yeah, soooo....just wear it - Langa

Langa has been acting so fishy since this morning, and I do not like it

Langa has been acting so fishy since this morning, and I do not like it...why would he randomly want me to wear this today? Whatever...might as well do it I guess. I say as I put my clothes on. I swear to god, all my clothes that have a pocket have a hole in them. I went outside to the others.

"Does anyone know why all my clothes with a pocket have a hole in them?" I ask.

"I do," Kaoru says, chuckling, and comes close to me, puts his hands in my pockets, and started to rub my thighs. "Do you understand?"

"Oh," I say, looking away and my face was red.

"You're so weird, Kaoru," Miya says, making a puking face.

"That's father for you," Kaoru says. "So I expect you to treat me like one."

"Before we go, we have to sign your adoption papers," I say, realizing I forgot about it.

"Right...you three go. Me and Reki will wait in Joe's," Langa says, running out of the house.

"He's acting so weird," I mutter.

"Yeah...um, don't worry about it. Let's go sign those papers," Kaoru says and Miya nods with a smile. Soon we got to the court and talked about the adoption. We signed some papers and Miya was officially our child. Miya was waiting in the car while playing on his Nintendo.

"You're officially our child, Miya," I say.

"That nice...one sec- let me finish this level," Miya says.

"Kids aren't grateful these days," Kaoru says, rolling his eyes. The two of us got in the car and we all had a family-fun conversation till we got to Joe's restaurant. When I got out, Kaoru puts a blindfold around my eyes.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"You will see. Now, let me and father guide you in," Miya says. "Honestly, I don't know why this has to be so special."

"Miya, just be quiet," Kaoru rolls his eyes and when I got in, I felt two arms around me.

"You forgot to take the blindfold off idiot," Langa says, speaking in English and I was able to see the light again when someone took it off. I blinked a few times till I saw who it was.

"Sasha!" I say and put my hands around her. It was my best friend in the USA and Canada. She always followed me and I always followed her. She was wearing the same t-shirt.

"Yo, yo, yo!" She says, laughing out loud

"Yo, yo, yo!" She says, laughing out loud. "What's good, girl?"

"You, girl! You're visit," I say in English, staying in her arms.

"Well, arigato for taking care of my girl," Sasha tells everyone in Japanese.

"You speak Japanese?" Reki asks in surprise.

"I might be Italian, but Carla taught me how to speak Japanese a little and I taught her Italian," Sasha says, rubbing my head.

"Does this mean I can date this one since Carla is taken?" Joe asks with a smirk.

"Girl! You're taken! Already?" Sasha asks in surprise and started to shake.

"Not really," Kaoru chuckles.

"Let me explain to you...if you stop shaking me," I say and she stops. I explained to Sasha everything that has been happening to me in Japan.

"Bro, you're life is literally a wattpad story. Like, you're living the main character's life and I am the best friend," Sasha says, laughing.