Chapter 30

I slowly got onto the bed with him and slid my legs inside the sheets. Kaoru immediately flung his arms around me, when I got comfortable and pulled my body close to his. I felt him breathing on my neck. I quickly turned to face him and buried my face into his warm, hard, smooth chest. While we did this there was no talking...until...

"You're brother...he is commencing to worry me," Kaoru says softly and I got up to a sitting position. "He's been getting very cocky to win races with Adam, what if...," Kaoru stops there and gets up to a sitting position, and puts his hands around me. 

"No...no, he can't!" I say. I felt frightened and angry on the inside, while I showed none of it on the outside. There is no way in hell Langa will turn out like Adam. Well, not on my watch! He has a family, really good friends, and a boyfriend he better not giveaway for some skateboarding. "I won't let him."

"That will only transpire if he doesn't get proximate to Adam...in a good or deplorable way," Kaoru mumbles. 

"I guess I have to speak to both of them after work," I say, leaning on to him. 

"After work? No, no! You're not going to work!" Kaoru says pulling me onto his lap. 

"What? I have to! I need to pay for Langa's college, help my mom out, help you and Miya, a-," Kaoru puts his hand on my mouth. 

"That is why your fiance is here," Kaoru says, smiling. 

"When was that official?" I ask, taking his hand off my mouth. Kaoru smirks and pushes my body onto his and wraps his hands tight around me. 

"Ever since you verbally expressed you wanted to date me. What? Do you not optate to be my fiance?" He asks me. 

"I didn't mean it like that. I mean I am glad you're my fiance, bu-," I stopped my sentence when I felt Kaoru's lips press against my cheek. I paused, looking like a robot who was running out of charge. I kept staring, while Kaoru started to laugh when he saw me like that. 

"Did that startle you, love?" He asks me and I just buried my face into his chest as he kept teasing me. I put my hand on his mouth, hoping he would shut up. Well, he did shut up, but his sneaky tongue licked my hand. 

"Hey," I say softly, taking my hands off and my whole face was red. I got off him and the bed, and sprinted to the kitchen. 

"Gomen, love! I just had to!" Kaoru says, laughing, and follows me. Soon, he caught up with me and carries me onto the countertop. He starts to rub my thighs 

"You act really different, when you are only with me, why is that?" I ask. "How come? You act more mature around others."

"It's like told you afore, I just do what my heart wants me to do, when I am around you," Kaoru says at last. "I ken how cringy it sounds, but, when it is genuinely veritable...I don't know." Kaoru chuckles as he kept massaging my thighs. 

"The tale of the heart, huh?" I ask him. "You're heart is playing games, around me. It's like how you told me...."

"When you were bringing your things to live with me," Kaoru says softly. 

"What if your heart gets bored of me?" I mumble. Kaoru started to laugh and stops massaging my thighs. His hands drift to my cheeks and he cups my face. 

"That I promise you will never transpire. Besides, where am I going to find someone that can live up to your caliber or higher?" Kaoru asks. 

"You're saying, you will never get annoyed of me?" I ask softly. 

"I can't verbalize never, because that is remotely infeasible. But, I will assure you I will never leave you because you're stuck with me. You could verbally express I'm a little clingy and protective," Kaoru says. 

"Little?" I say, crossing my arms with a bland face. 

"Love, you veraciously cannot be verbalizing," Kaoru chuckles. 

"I'm not that protective," I mutter and Kaoru gives me a soft glare. I turn away and he turns my face to face him. The two of us stare into each other's eyes as our faces slowly came closer. I slowly closed my eyes as our lips were only centimeters away and soon...

"Mama? Is that you in kitchen?" I heard Miya's voice coo sleepily. I quickly pulled away and got off the counter. I don't get it, god! You set me up with Kaoru, yet you won't let me have a kissing scene with him. I'm starting to get more paranoid than Kaoru. 

"You son of a devil," Kaoru mutters as he starts to softly bang on the kitchen counter. 

"Well, I'm your son. So, you must be the devil," Miya shoots while smirking. 

"Don't talk back to your father like that!" Kaoru says back. 

"That's what all parents say when they can't admit they lost," Miya says, rolling his eyes. 

"Go to sleep Miya," I say, not wanting the two to fight anymore. 

"How come you two aren't asleep? I already told you I don't want a sibling," Miya pouts. 

"We aren't doing that," Kaoru says, blushing hard. I looked away as my face turned pink. 

"I don't care if you're using a condom. You should know there is a kid living wi-," I stopped Miya there. 

"No, Miya. Gosh, speak your age. I and your father won't go that far," I say, facepalming. 

"Yet," Kaoru adds. I froze as my pink face turned light red. I kicked the back of Kaoru's leg, making him stumble.

"So what brings you to the kitchen?" I ask, changing the topic. 

"I just came for a cup of water," Miya says, shrugging and getting his cup of water. 

"So, how has it been with you and that girl in your new school?" I ask him. 

"We d-don't talk about that," Miya stutters while he pouts and blushes.