Chapter 53

"Say, if you could walk, why in the world am I rolling you around?" I ask in curiosity. 

"Cause the medico verbally expressed I cannot walk until they take my wheelchair away. But they haven't verbalized anything about standing," Kaoru says simply and I chuckle. 

"Alright," I say, sitting on the table counter. "Anyways, what are you making?"

"Soba," Kaoru says as he continues to cook. Then, he slowly trembles at me. 

"I thought you didn't know how to cook," I say. "Isn't that why you hired me to work for you?"

"Well, that is partially veritable. Another reason I hired you is that I found you very alluring," He says, massaging my stomach.

"If you don't know how to cook, how did you learn?" I ask him. 

"When I was in the hospital, the only okay shows on the TV were cooking shows," Kaoru says. "They authentically gotta get some better channels." I started to laugh at his answer. 

"Besides, I optate to make something special for my children. Miya did verbally express he relished Soba and I'm making it, especially for you additionally." He says, speaking to my stomach. As his hands were still on my stomach, I felt a small fluttering push. The two of us looked at each other.

"THEY KICKED!" We say at the same time. Kaoru hugged my stomach and began to give kisses all around it. 

"Maybe you could have done it a bit early. Your papa and I had to lose some bucks to go see if you were still alive in the hospital," I say, teasingly. 

"You worried us to death!" Kaoru says to my stomach. 

"What did I miss?" Miya asks, coming in. 

"Hello, kitty boy. How was your half day?" I ask him. 

"Woah! Papa, you were faking your leg injury!" Miya asks with his mouth wide. 

"Uh, no! I'm not imbecilic," Kaoru says, shaking his head and he tells the same thing he told me. 

"Wow, and your cooking too. These are too many surprises to process at once," Miya says as his eyes widened. 

"Can you live for another surprise?" I ask Miya. 

"Depends on what it is," Miya says, shrugging like he is so cool. 

"Well, your sibling just made their first kick," I tell him. I saw Miya's eyes shine, but since he always has to act like he is so cool, even in front of his parents, he just shrugged. Miya just came closer to my stomach and knocked on it. 

"Is anyone home?" He teases as his hands are placed on my stomach. Then, I felt another kick. 

"Woah! I felt that!" Miya says with all his excitement out and then shrugs. "I guess...it's alright."

"We told you a million times Miya, you can show your exhilaration. We all ken your not so cool," Kaoru says, rolling his eyes. "We are literally your parents, be yourself."

"Cringiest quote of the day," Miya and I say at the same time and started laughing.

"Haha, very hysterical. You guys never let me enhearten in anyway," Kaoru says. 

"But, I gotta give it to him, Miya. Your father is right. We are your parents, so you can act freely with us," I say, shrugging. Soon, there was a knock on our door. 

"I'll get it," Miya says, ignoring what I said. 

"Kids these days," Kaoru says and I giggle. I lean back onto the wall that is attached to the counter and closed my eyes with a smile. 

When Miya opened the door, there were two unrecognizable strangers to Miya.

"Oh, gomen. I think I got the wrong house. Do you know where Kaoru Sakurayashiki's house might be?" one man asks. I open one eye and looked over at Kaoru, but he had his earbuds on.

"This is his house. I'm his son and he is cooking inside," Miya says, looking up at the two men. 

"He has a son?" They speak to each other. 

"May I ask who you guys might be?" Miya asks. 

"Um, can you bring your father?" The other man says. 

"Oi Kaoru," I say, brushing my leg onto his back. He takes his headphones off and looked over at me. 

"You have visitors," I say. One of the men's voices was awfully familiar, but I was a bit too lazy to get down. Besides, Kaoru will tell me and I could hear the conversation from here. 

"Pa? Dad?" Kaoru says, looking surprised. Lazy or not, I need to see this! I slowly got off the counter and I peeked to see what was happening. There were two men. One seemed English and the other one was Japanese! That man I saw at the hospital. 

"Those are you fathers you told me about?" I asked Kaoru. 

"One minute, love. I will explicate everything to you later. I require a word with them. Please come in. We will be in the room. Can you optically canvass the soba?" Kaoru asks me. I nod and went to the kitchen. Miya watched cluelessly as the two old men walked in and looked over at me. 

"You're papa's parents got divorced and one of his papa married a guy," I explain to him. 

"I see," Miya says, processing everything. "Maybe we should call today, Surprise day."

"Surprise Soba," I say, staring at the soba. I mean, since his family members came, it would only be right if they stayed for lunch with us. So, I started making some extra soba. After the soba was ready, Kaoru and his parents still didn't come out. 

"My curiosity is killing me. I am waiting for them to come out," I mutter. 

"How about you make some sushi while you wait," Miya says, smirking. 

"I mean, we made your favorite soba and you do love fish, so why not," I say, chuckling. I began to take out fish, avocado, seaweed, rice, and other things I need. I began making it, but as I was cutting the fish, my fingers slipped and I cut my arm. 

"Ah, crap!" I say, shaking my hand. Miya came running to me in worry. Never seen him like this.