Chapter 22

A/N: I found time at 12 am to make the part since I felt motivated from seeing how many viewers I am getting. Not gonna lie but there are more viewers coming every day and I am really surprised. So, here is the next chapter!!! 

I leaned in as my eyes gazed at him in sleepiness. I slowly leaned into him and Kaoru smirked as he leaned in with his lips. As we came closer and closer...I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my face into his chest.

"Mmmmm," I say as I cling on to him.

"So, you weren't going to kiss me on the lips?" Kaoru asks as he makes me wrap my legs around him. I shake my head on his shoulder.

"Something always stops us from kissing. Like your sleepiness now," Kaoru says as he sits on the sofa with me on his lap. I wrapped my legs around Kaoru and my hands around his neck. Then, I buried my face into his neck and he kept rubbing my back. I felt him turn his face to kiss my head.

"MMmmmmMmm," I say as I twist a bit to get comfortable.

"I love you too, Carla," Kaoru sighed and closed his eyes. The two of us fell asleep in that position. An hour later, I felt myself getting cold. In my sleep, I thought I had a blanket near me and reached for it, but I reached for the shirt Kaoru was wearing. I pulled it up and put it over me and pressed my body against his naked chest. It was warm and soft like a baby's butt. Well, that is what my mom says when she touches something soft and smooth. I put my hands around him and fall fast asleep again.

Next Morning

Kaoru soon woke up and realized I wasn't in his sight, but inside his shirt. Kaoru looked into his shirt in surprise to see me sleeping peacefully on his body. His face slightly turns red and makes him in awe.

"Gee, you guys can't stay one night without touching each other?" Miya snorts as he comes out of the room stretching his arms. He had messy hair that stuck up without him realizing it. "I got kicked of the bed by the gay couple. Being near lovers is a pain in the butt."

"Well, it's something your going to have to live with," Kaoru chuckles.

"I figured," Miya mutters.

"What's good shawties!" Sasha says, coming out of the room with her hand around Kanao's neck.

"Good morning," Kanao mumbles. "Say, where is Langa's Neh-chan?"

"C, is cuddled in somewhere comfy," Sasha snorts as she stared at Kaoru's lap. Kanao turns to see where Sasha was staring to see me inside Kaoru's shirt.

"I see what you mean," Kanao says. From hearing some mumbles I twisted a bit and released my head into the head hole of the t-shirt of Kaoru as I yawned softly.

"What time is it?" I ask, yawning.

"Time for you to stop cuddling," Miya says, making a puking face. I looked up straight to see that Kaoru's face was right in front of mine.

"Had a nice sleep, love?" Kaoru asks, teasingly.

"Why didn't you wake me up and move me out of your shirt," I ask in embarrassment, but I don't show it.

"You seemed comfortable and I liked having my body against yours," Kaoru says. I had no words to say but bury my face into his shoulders in embarrassment.

"Is Langa and Reki still sleeping?" I say, changing the topic.

"They pushed me off the bed," Miya mutters.

"Guess the couple wanted it for themselves. What about Joe?" I ask.

"He fell of the bed too, yet he kept sleeping. Does that guy not sleep without taking his shirt off? It is so disturbing," Miya says, rolling his eyes.

"He's shirtless?" Sasha asks immediately and all eyes went on her as she stood there blushing. "I-I mean, wouldn't he cold. The night was pretty cold anyways."

"Great excuse," Kanao blurts with no emotion

"Kanao!" Sasha says, putting her hands on Kanaos mouth.

"My bad," Kanao shrugs as she mumbles that with Sasha's hands on her mouth.

"Eww, you like Joe," Miya asks in surprise.

"Shut it, kid. Do you want me to tell your mom what happened at school with that girl...before you got expelled?" Sasha threatens.

"What happened?" I ask. Miya's ears turned red and his face turned light pink.

"Okay, so what's for breakfast, mama?" Miya says, smiling. "I'm starving!"

"Yeah, no breakfast for you until I find out what happened," I say, getting out of Kaoru's shirt.

"Lying is bad, kid. Especially, when you lie to your mama," Kaoru says, shrugging.

"Come on, papa! Imagine you were in this situation when you were younger," Miya mutters.

"I couldn't imagine how it would be because I would tell my mama," I say, speaking for Kaoru.

"But, your a literal robot right now, so you would say anything that comes into your mind!" Miya says, facepalming.

"Well, my curiosity level is pretty high so I want to know," I say.

"Fine...," Miya mutters and we all waited as Sasha smirks. Miya mumbles something that literally none of us could hear.

"Speak up, or your game is going inside the toilet," I say.

"I-I like this girl at school. It's that girl, who I stood up for before getting expelled. Miya says, looking down at the ground.

"Not only that, he always puts chocolate in her locker everyday. Her favorite chocolates and other small gifts with a mini note. I don't know how you found her locker combo," Sasha blurts as she chuckles.

"Shut up!" Miya mumbles.

"Wait, how do you know all this, Sasha?" Kaoru asks Sasha.

"I got a job as a teacher in that school, but I also applied for this other school. After hearing how Miya got expelled, there is no damn way I'm staying at that school for another day," Sasha says, shrugging.

"You sure, you want to do that?" I ask Sasha.