Chapter 8

With happiness, Kaoru's business was splendid this week, and Kaoru and I bonded a lot throughout this week as well. It was now a Thursday night; I started making dinner until...I felt two hands around my hips. I quickly turned around as I bumped into Kaoru's hard but soft chest. 

"Mm?" I look up at Kaoru as he kissed my forehead. I felt myself burning up again as I tried to turn away, but Kaoru held me in a tight grip. I shook my head as my face with covered in my hair. "Kaoru, I gotta make dinner." 

"Carla, the past days made me feel like we have kenned each other for months by now. My profound appreciation for you is becoming more immensely colossal every time I hang out with you, but now... I can't obviate myself from being too proximate to you," Kaoru says, taking the hair off my face. 

"Kaoru, it's too early," I mumble as I looked down. He held my chin up and kissed my cheek. I held a fist and gulped. 

"I ken you like me back, you're face seems blank, but your skin does transmute color when it is around me. You relish me, Carla...you don't have to obnubilate it," Kaoru says. 

"You don't understand, Kaoru! It's not like I don't like you!" I say, trying to get out of his grip. 

"What will I not understand? Endeavor me," Kaoru asks, pulling me closer.

"I do not want to talk about it, please...let me make dinner," I say, pushing him off me. Kaoru softened up and went to sit down as he sat down at the table. I made rice with fried beef and vegetables, and miso soup. I brought the food to the table and Kaoru was sitting quietly, and I started feeling bad about my behavior towards him. It wasn't his fault it was his heart who is playing games. 

"Gomen for my actions in the kitchen," Kaoru and I say at the same time. The two of us look at each other and I tilted my head. I handed Kaoru his chopsticks and stood up. 

"Aren't you hungry?" Kaoru asks. 

"I'm actually pretty full from the food we had this evening...that lady was kind enough to make us," I said. 

"Alright," Kaoru mumbles as he ate. When he was done he went to the bedroom as I washed the dishes and joined him. When I got on the bed, he looked away as I sat next to him. I guess he was still upset about what happened before. He reminds me of a....baby. Here I thought he was somewhat mature. 

"Kaoru?" I say as he turned to me and looked down. I lifted his chin up and leaned in to kiss his cheek. When I pulled away, Kaoru was stiff and frozen as I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"So, about before. You may be right, I probably do have a crush on you. I really do not want to jump to conclusions yet since I am still figuring out about my emotions and everything. I hope you understand," I say, hugging his arm. 

"So you're disposed to give it a chance?" Kaoru asks. 

"I will allow you to act lovey around me because I am guessing that is the reason why I am starting to be less robotic," I say, closing my eyes. Kaoru smiles as he pulls me on top of him. Then, he puts his hands around me, and I put my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Take your time, Carla," Kaoru says at last as he started putting his hand inside my shirt and rubbing it. As his hand went down, I quickly took it off. 

"Gomen! I was being scarcely-," I cut Kaoru off. 

"It's nothing like that. I have a weak spot there, like a weak bone...please don't touch there," I begged. As he began to rub both of my laterals with both hands, Kaoru nodded and pushed my head down to his chest. We soon slowly dozed off.

Next morning 

I woke up hearing the bell ringing and 32 missed calls. I checked who it was from...oh, Langa. I called him and he answered in a jiffy. 

"C, OPEN THE DOOR, YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD VISIT ME!" He yells into the phone. 

"Sshhh, Kaoru is sleeping," I say on the phone. Langa requested a video call which I accepted. 

"Hey, C!" Reki says, waving at and smiling. 

"Ah, Reki!" I say, waving back. Kaoru groaned as he pulled me closed and buried his face into my chest. 

"Push him off, C! Do you see what he is doing!" Langa hisses in the call. 

"Langs, chill. He likes me," I say, ruffling Kaoru's hair. 

"I know he likes you- wait? HE CONFESSED?"Langa and Reki ask at the same time, but with different reactions. 

"Well, yeah...I assume I felt the same, but I need some time which Kaoru allowed me to have," I say, looking away. 

"Right, mama told me," Langa says, softening up. 

"Carla, who are you verbalizing with?" Kaoru asks as he had his eyes closed and kissed my cheek. 

"Just my brother," I say as Langa and Reki's mouths were wide open. 

"Ight, I'm coming in. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Langa yells. 

"One of the keys is in the mailbox. The password is O-R-A-D-E" I say as Kaoru started to rub my tummy. I cut the call as Kaoru put his legs around my legs and hands around my chest. He pulls me closer to him and started to kiss my neck. 

"We aren't a couple, Kaoru," I say as I felt like letting out a moan. 

"Yet," Kaoru muffles as his face was buried in my neck. Soon, the door burst open and Langa came running to pull me out of bed and hugged me. 

"My sister!" Langa says, hugging me. 

"My soon-to-be girlfriend," Kaoru says, as he sat up straight. Before Kaoru and Langa could start a fight, Reki interrupted them. 

"C! You're brother did something insane! Help me out!"