Chapter 43

WARNING: SOME PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SO 15+ CONTENTS!!!!!!!

Kaoru closes his eyes and wraps his undamaged arm around me while I wrap my hands around his neck. It was literally immaculate and I had waited so long for this moment. His lips were warm and soft. We parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside his mouth. Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. 

The inner part of my body was boiling while my skin felt like the North Pole. I don't know how to describe it, but one word that runs through my mind is perfect. Soon Kaoru slowly pulls away. Before I could say anything more Kaoru put his hand on my mouth. 

My heart starts to race. As I stood there, I experienced a desire that moved from my heart through my chest to my inner thighs. My neck was touched by his finger, and as the hair was moved away, I almost got a chill. My neck, shoulders, and hands were all touched by his hands as they moved from the sides of my head. He took hold of my hands, firmly but gently, and held them in front of me while pausing. I felt secure, and he remained silent. I close my eyes and take a deep breath out as my heart is about to beat out of my chest. We both were pretty much high in some way. 

"I-I can't pull away anymore, Carla. We have gone too far. Please allow me pleasure you," Kaoru says like he would die if he didn't fuck me. I mean, I had no complaints, and we had no disturbance...what could possibly go wrong? 

I allowed myself to move onto his lap, slowly making sure I don't hurt him. Besides, he was still wounded.

"Yes, satisfy me, Kaoru," I say, softly. 

Kaoru smirks and sits up more against the wall and places his hands on my thighs. One hand trailed up my leg and onto my waist. His hand softly snaked under my shirt as he lifted it over my head.

My breasts were now exposed and Kaoru raised his hands, placing them on my boobs. I expected him to be shyer and take it slowly, but he seemed to be an expert. Yes, there were hints of red on him, but that didn't bother him. He was so focused on my body. 

"Are you experienced?" I ask, lifting his head up. 

"No, but when I look at you, the routes for paradise seem really easy to find," Kaoru says, as he kept staring at my boobs. "Now, no more speaking, dear. Let me do what I got to do." 

He used his thumb to rub my nipple making me throw my head back with sensitivity. He would squeeze my nipples harder every time I groaned.

Kaoru then flipped me around so I was lying on the bed. Well, he had a hard time doing that, so I basically flipped myself over. Kaoru then struggled to take my pants off, so I put his hands on my pants and helped him pull them off.  He had no problem taking my panties off and bent down to attack my clit with his mouth.

Automatically I moaned loudly so I had to cover my mouth with my hand to prevent myself from moaning loudly again. Besides, we were still in a hospital and didn't want to disturb anyone. Kaoru was licking all the way up to my vagina which made it harder for me to contain my moans. As I started to feel my orgasm, Kaoru pulled away making me whine in the complaint as I was so close. I slowly moved the food and glasses off the bed, so we had our space. 

Kaoru pulled his body up and began to unbutton his patient's shirt. I helped him by taking his bottoms off and smirking. When I how big his dick was I was startled. I slowly moved back as my heart started to pound more.  Kaoru leaned above me and positioned himself. He sunk his dick inside of me and pulled out just as quickly before thrusting back.

Kaoru lifted up my legs and pounded into me, his moans quietly leaving his lips in a struggle. He pounded into me in a rush, getting me to my orgasm quickly along with his. I could feel the tension in my abdomen and after a while it released and I orgasmed, moaning into my hand as I bit down on my finger, trying to contain the louder moans.

Kaoru continued to thrust into me, but when he felt my walls tighten crazily around him, he pulled out cumming on my stomach. The two of us breathed heavily and took a moment to regain our breath. He stopped and moved backward. Kaoru stayed on top of me, while I didn't mind his weight. His lips attached to my neck and he licked my weak bone which made me shiver. He sucked more and gave me a hickey. Before I could say anything, he smashed his lips onto mine.

"Kaoru~," I moaned as I gripped his long, pink hair. His hair was really tangled from how much we have done. I slowly scratched his back as Kaoru gave me love bites all over my body. It was crazy how delightful it was even though he couldn't use one of his arms and can't move his legs as much. As soon as I knew that I had a mark on every part of my body except my face, I pushed Kaoru away, panting. 

"I-I think we have done enough for this night," I say as I kept trying to catch my breath. 

"I think your right," Kaoru says, sitting back up and leaning on the wall. I crawled and leaned my head onto his shoulder and put the blanket over us. Kaoru put his hand around me and massaged my nipples. 

"Do you have extra bed sheets? This, we may have made it wet," I say, chuckling, but Kaoru stayed quiet.