Chapter 7

I really hoped he liked it. Usually, I didn't care about other people but my family's feelings. I can really tell that God has something planned for me and Kaoru. Maybe, Kaoru and I are actually meant to me. I was lost in thoughts until Kaoru interrupted me.

"Hey, Carla? You in there? You can commence victualing with me, you ken?" He asks me. I looked down and back at Kaoru. 

"You can start eating, I don't really eat in the morning," I say to him. Kaoru starts to laugh and I stared at him in confusion. 

"Carla, we are friends, recollect that. Langa told me you don't ken how to utilize chopsticks or wear a kimono. I understand that you don't have as much experience. You can be veracious and free with me," Kaoru says with gazing eyes. 

"Oh..he told you?" I ask, tilting my head and Kaoru nods. 

"Gomen, I'm not Japanese material or wife material," I say, looking back down. Suddenly, Kaoru comes and sits next to me. Then, he lifts my head up and plops food in my mouth using a chopstick. "Hm?"

"I don't care. I ken I seem homogeneous to the guy who would optate an impeccable wife and perfect everything. Veraciously, I don't care," Kaoru says, getting more food and putting it in my mouth. 

"Alright," I say. I felt like the end of my lips rising up, but I just put my hand on my mouth, not knowing what it is. I chewed the food in my mouth as Kaoru put some rice in his mouth. He did that alternately until the food was done.

"The aliment was great, arigato," Kaoru says, standing up. 

"It was nothing," I say, taking the dishes to the sink and starting to wash them as I felt Kaoru's eyes upon me. So he really did like me, huh? The thing was...did I like him back? After I was done, Kaoru took me to his car and I sat in. Kaoru set next to me and looked at me with a smile. 

"Kaoru, I overheard you talking to my mama saying you like me. Is it because you had love at first sight? Was it the tale of your heart?" I ask him as I stared into his eyes. Kaoru's eyes widened as his face turned red. 

"U-uh, you auricularly discerned us?! Um," Kaoru says, with an awkward smile. 

"Was it the tale of your heart?" I repeat.

"Heh, u-um...you cou-could verbalize that!" Kaoru says, looking down as he got red.

"So, how did you get this feeling to appear on me? Did you like me for my looks?" I ask, tilting my head. 

"Y-You make it sound l-like I'm the lamentable guy. Please let me ex-explicate," Kaoru says, looking down. "At first, when I visually perceived you...yes, I mentally conceived you were very pulchritudinous. At first, I didn't authentically ken if it was a crush or not, but after I commenced verbalizing with you...I conjecture I couldn't avail but start relishing you. I veraciously don't care if you are eccentric from other Japanese girls, I relish you."

"But, I legit was a robot to you the whole time," I said, tilting my head. 

"I have a thing for robots, and you're brother expounded everything about you, even when you had emotions. That is when I ascertained you were thoroughly my type!" Kaoru chuckles. 

"Gomen, I don't know if I think of you as a friend or a crush. The thing is, I do feel red when I am around you, but the thing is...is that enough to say I have a crush on you? I need to get all my emotions together till I go to my next relationship," I say, looking away from Kaoru. 

"Take your time. I'm just ecstatic that you feel that way. I have confidence for you to get your feelings and for you to fall in love. I won't stop till you do relish me back," Kaoru says, holding on to my chin. I felt my eyes slowly widen and I looked away. 

"We should be going," I say, hiding my face in my hair. 

"Gomen, let's go!" Kaoru says as we started to go. 

"Carla, how many more miles do we have?" Kaoru asks. I quickly turned around and tilted my head and I heard a machine starting to speak. 

"We will arrive at 0.5 miles," it states. 

"Gomen, I thought you were asking me," I say, looking down as Kaoru giggles. Soon, when we arrived, Kaoru got to work as I watched him. 

"Kaoru, I was hoping you could try doing this in a different aesthetic," a lady asks. 

"O-Of course," Kaoru says, but he looked a little nervous. It seemed like he didn't know more aesthetics than his usual ones. I took a sheet of paper and I wrote it down in an aesthetic way I used to in Canada. I wrote Kaoru's name in English. 

"How is this, Kaoru?" I ask him. He looked at the paper as the woman looked too.

"Wow, that is splendid! I haven't seen the such style before!" The woman says, looking at my art. 

"Ma'am, this is just something I got from the spot. I'm sure it isn't actual Japanese Caligraphy," I say. 

"But it definitely can be one, I'd be glad to buy anything in this style," she says. Kaoru gave me a smile as I nodded. 

"Carla, indite this," Kaoru says, giving me a piece of paper with Japanese writing on it. I nod as I took the paper and carefully wrote the letter as it looked from the paper but in a different font. 

"Does this work?" I ask as the lady squeals. She immediately bought it and gave us money. 

"Wow, this is more than I get from people," Kaoru says, staring at the money. "Arigato, I promise to give you your quota."

"It's alright, I'll be glad to get my share," I say, looking down at Kaoru. I was pretty grateful! For once, I was....useful!

As many people saw the new art, more people came and we made tons of money.