Chapter 20

"You can barely win fights with, C," Sasha says, laughing. 

"Can we just order food?" Miya whines. Kaoru rolled his eyes and ordered online, and we would pay when the deliverer came to the door. 

"Shit, we have homework," Reki says, whining. 

"Well, might as well start it now. You guys can work in mine and Kaoru's room," I say, pointing to the room. Langa and I helped Reki get to the room and gave them clipboards to use. 

"Wait, my hand is injured too though," Reki says, looking up at me and I looked at Langa. 

"I mean we are in the same class, so I can just do both our homework," Langa says and Reki smiled up at him. 

"Well, I'm going to close my eyes as you do the work," Reki says. Langa moved to Miya's room so he doesn't disturb Reki and started to work. I went out to give him privacy and chatted with Sasha. 

"So, are you coming with me or not to meet the others?" Sasha whispers to me. 

"I don't know...it seems really tricky. Wait, can we tell them to stay in Canada if they didn't book their tickets? I'm going to Canada to resign everything and come here. Maybe, there I can hang out with our friends there, you could join me," I say.

"Thank god you told me this right now. They were just about to book their tickets, I'll text them right now," Sasha says and I nod. 

"Hey, C. Can I talk to you for like a second," Joe asks and I sigh as I walk over to him to the kitchen. 

"I'm not interested in you, gomen," I say, looking up at him. 

"I know that. I respect that! I and Kaoru have been friends since we were younger. Though it seems like we hate each other, it's just how our friendship works. There is no way I would steal a girl he wants," Joe says. 

"Oh...then why did you call me?" I ask. 

"To be honest, your nowhere near to being my type. I just thought you were cool because you were pretty. I made a mistake there. But, I got to know your friend a bit more, I think I might...," Joe looks away.

"Ah, I see what this is about. Joe, I don't want you to mistake what you felt about me with my best friend. Besides, you flirt with every female you see," I say, looking up at him in disappointment. 

"I know, I know. But when I flirt with the other girls, I think of it as a hobby like skateboarding. But, your friend makes me feel more different...we actually hung out for a couple of days and she is totally my type. She is outgoing, optimistic, and positive, and I can't even mention how stunning she is," Joe says, looking down and I pat his shoulder. 

"I guess you can. You're her type too! We were talking about you this week when we came over. You guys would make a great couple, I'll admit it. But, break her heart and I'll make sure to cut off your penis," I say in a low voice. 

"Y-Yes ma'am!" He says, standing stiff and I walk away. I'm surprised Kaoru didn't come and stop my conversation with Joe. Wait, where even is he? 

"Miya, did you see your father anywhere?" I ask him. He was on his Nintendo and kept playing. 

"He's in my room with Langa. I don't know what they are doing," Miya says, getting comfortable on the sofa. That's weird...wonder why he went there. I peeked into Miya's room to see what was happening. Kaoru was sitting next to Langa as Langa did his homework. 

"Is there another homework you need help with?" Kaoru asks. 

"Well, math is so hard. Like, I still don't know how to find derivatives of inverse trigonometric functions," Langa says, patting his pencil on his lap. 

"Did you learn how to find the derivatives of polynomials?" Kaoru asks. 

"Yeah, I know how to do that. It's just, I still don't get the derivatives of rational functions and derivatives of trigonometric functions," Langa says. 

"Well, let's start with derivatives of rational functions," Kaoru says as he explained methods to help Langa. Kaoru spotted me and walked outside. I watched as my eyes shined and felt myself feeling warmer and felt as if I was falling for him even more. Kaoru spotted me and smiled and walked out. 

"Arigato," I say, looking up at him. 

"He is soon to be me, my brother-in-law. Of course, I would help him out," Kaoru says, putting his hands around my waist. 

"Didn't I tell you not to get your hopes up?" I ask.

"I can't help myself!" Kaoru whines. "And don't think I didn't see you speaking with Joe as you touched him! Explain yourself, young lady."

"Joe was just telling me how he was deeply in love with Sasha. I already knew Sasha has a bit of feeling for him too. I just told him if he breaks her hurt, he wouldn't have a penis anymore," I say, shrugging. 

"My god, how cold are you," Kaoru says, surprised at what I said. 

"It's called being a good friend," I say. 

"Not to interrupt your lovey-dovey. My little sister just came from Miyagi to here. I mean, she came a week ago. Is it fine if she joins us? She is the same age as Snow and Reki," Joe asks, shrugging. 

"I don't mind," I say, shrugging and looking up at Kaoru. Kaoru rolled his eyes and nodded. 

"Sweet, even if you said no, I would have brought her in since she is in the parking lot right now," Joe says, smiling and going outside. 

"What's he in a rush for?" Sasha asks. 

"His little sister is here," I say as I walk up to her.

"Well, I'm finally done with my homework. Arigato!" Langa says, smiling at Kaoru. 

"It's nothing, I'm sure the food is here too. Go wake up, Reki," Kaoru says.

Hey y'all!! I'm thinking of making more fanfics that add up with this story but with different characters from this anime. Like, I can make a Fanfic on Sasha and Joe with this story added on. I could also make a Reki x Reader x Langa that goes with this too. Even a Miya x reader. Please comment down if you are down for it.