Chapter 49

Miya, Reki, and Langa walked in as Joe rolls Kaoru inside. 

"Carla's pregnant!" Mama squeals. 

"Congratulations!" Joe says, looking surprised. "Kaoru is the father, right?"

"Idiot, don't you see the posters I created," Sasha asks, pouting as she points at a poster, where it states Kaoru, you're a father!

"My bad, darling," Joe says, rubbing his neck. 

"Ma!!! I said I didn't want a sibling," Miya whines as he stomps his feet. 

"I'm sure you will make a great Onii-chan, Miya," Mama tells Miya. 

"Grandma! I wanted to be the only child. Besides," Miya says. "That's disgusting, mama!!" Miya knows what we did. I wasn't even looking at Miya. I was looking at Langa and Kaoru. Both of them kept staring at me as if they were frozen. 

"Ew, you guys really went to that stage already?" Reki asks with a disgusted face. I ignored Reki and walked over to Langa and Kaoru. 

"I understand if I should get an abortion...," I say softly. Tears flooded Kaoru's eyes and hugs my stomach as he was in his wheelchair. 

"Don't you dare do a sin like that to our child!" Kaoru muffles into my stomach as he cries. I looked over at Langa, who looked like he was going to rage. 

"Maybe I will break his leg again when he gets better, but I will never talk to you if you get an abortion," Langa says with a pout. 

"So, I get all your support?" Everyone nods and Miya huffs in anger. 

"Come on Miya, you need someone in the family to make fun of and teach," I say, shrugging. 

"I mean if you say it like that, I will think about it," Miya says, relaxing his face. 

"Doesn't matter if you say yes or no, you're still gonna have the baby," Sasha says, laughing. 

"WE ARE GOING TO BE UNCLES!" Reki and Langa say together. 

"I'm going to be a grandma!" Mama says. 

"Jeez, you guys are already. Who do you think I am," Miya says, rolling his eyes. Everyone started to laugh. Soon, I served everyone their food and we all ate together. Everyone was still startled about me being pregnant, but I'm glad that they all support me. I am also glad that I will be sleeping with Kaoru tonight! Soon, everyone left and it left us, a family at home. 

"I'm going to bed, I get the news is big, but I don't get why people make such a fuss about it," Miya says, rolling his eyes and walking to his room. 

"Well, your mother and I are going to be parents!" Kaoru says, smiling. 

"You guys are already parents to me," Miya says a bit louder and then quiets down. "No one made a fuss about me, when I was adopted." He mutters. 

I looked over at Kaoru, who had a pitiful face on. Miya slams the door in our faces and goes to his room. 

"He really thinks we are going to replace him, huh?" I ask Kaoru.

"Oh god, parental conversation?" He asks me. 

"Yessir!" I say back to him. I roll Kaoru to Miya's door and he knocks on the door. 

"Go away! I'm sleeping!" Miya yells. As parents, who even listen when a child tells them not to come in their room. So, Kaoru and I walked into his room and we saw him sulking at the wall and he was trying to hold his tears. 

"Miya, do you really think we are going to replace you like that?" I ask as I sat next to him. 

"That's what my old parents did when my younger brother was born," Miya mutters. 

"Do we look homogeneous to your old parents," Kaoru asks. "Hate to admit it, but we dote you, kid."

"See, you're making your dad be cheesy now," I say in a teasing tone. 

"Hey, it's the only way he will understand and the only way I can verbalize it," Kaoru says, shrugging. 

"Listen, Miya, we are your parents and we will not be like your old ones. We will be treating you the same as you're younger siblings. Of course, for the first few months, we got to give the baby more attention cause...it's a baby!" I say. 

"You're mother is right. Just because we will be fixating on the baby doesn't denote we won't be fixating on you. Affirmative, things will get different, anon as the baby is born, but that doesn't designate it will be in a negative way," Kaoru verbalizes. "Withal, affirmative, you won't look nothing like us. But, that doesn't denote you're not our son." Miya stayed mute and sighed.

"Promise you won't change up your words in the future," Miya asks softly. 

"Pinkie swear," Kaoru and I say at the same time. 

"Well...I guess I can share with my sibling," Miya mutters with a soft smile and he lightens up. " I could play so many pranks on them because they are young and won't understand anything."

"Now for that, you probably will get grounded," Kaoru says, glaring at Miya. 

"Fine, some pranks," Miya says, shrugging. 

"How about no pranks? Save that for your uncles, Langa, Reki, and Joe," I say, winking at him. 

"Especially Joe," Kaoru says, teasingly. 

"I'll see," Miya says, rubbing his neck. "You both can leave now. I'm sleepy!"

"Alright, night Miya," I say, tucking him into bed. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and smiled. He smiled back in embarrassment but took the kiss anyways. Then, he leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. 

"Don't get used to it," Miya says, getting more embarrassed. I stayed frozen in surprise about how Miya showed me some affection of love. I shook it off and giggled.

"I will try my best not to," I say, pushing Kaoru's wheelchair. "Night!"

"Good night, rascal," Kaoru says as he relaxed as I pushed him. I offed the light and I and Kaoru went to mine and Kaoru's bedroom. 

"We are conclusively alone," Kaoru says, smirking. 

"Well, almost," I say, laughing. Kaoru looks at me in confusion and he realized what I mean when I rubbed my stomach.