Chapter 34

I realized that Miya had a point. I bent down to his level and hugged him as I buried my face into his shoulders. 

"O-Oh um...," Miya says, looking surprised. He just patted my back and showed a soft smile. After a while of Miya and me hanging together, Kaoru came home.

"What transpired, I visually perceived Langa outside and I waved to him. He seems to be in a lamentable mood," Kaoru says, taking his shoes off. As Miya was gaming, he told Kaoru about the fight.  

"Oh...do you optate to stay home tonight?" Kaoru asks me with a pitying look. 

"I'm fine, we can still go," I mutter. He nods and goes into the kitchen. Soon, he came out looking disappointed. 

"Carla, did you not orally consume anything this morning or this afternoon?" Kaoru asks me. 

"I ate an apple in the morning," I say, shrugging. 

"I told you, breakfast is very paramount. You must victual a lot," Kaoru sighs. 

"I'm not very hungry in the mornings," I say back. 

"Anyways, what about for lunch?" He asks me. 

"I made some miso soup," I lie, looking down. 

"We don't have all the ingredients for miso soup. Don't prevaricate to me, Carla. Come on, let's orally consume," Kaoru says, holding my hand. Miya put his game down as he watched us. 

"I'm not hungry, Kaoru," I say, pulling my hands away. Kaoru sighs and looks over at Miya. 

"If you don't eat, you're not coming to the skating rally, ma," Miya says, crossing his arms. Kaoru smirks and gives Miya a thumbs-up. Those two are teaming up on me! I stared at the wall for a good five minutes. 

"Miya, your not the boss of me," I say, looking over at him. 

"I'm not bu-," I didn't let Miya finish his sentence. 

"Kaoru isn't the boss of me either," I say, crossing my arms. 

"Come on, Carla. Your mother won't be blissful about the decision you are making," Kaoru sighs. 

"I'm an adult! I can make decisions for myself. And I know my body more than anyone else. My body says it doesn't want food, so I don't need anyone forcing me. If you're not taking me, fine. I will walk my way there," I say, standing up, and walking to the door. 

"Now, let's contemplate this Carla. Sometimes, your body might need something and you might not ken it. Since you didn't orally consume, we can infer that your stomach is hungry even if you don't feel it," Kaoru says. 

"If I don't feel it, I don't have it," I say, putting my shoes on and slamming the door. I had a blank face and yet, my body was boiling with anger. I don't know why I am angry at them. They did nothing wrong, but my feelings and heart are taking directions that I don't even know. I guess I am pissed about how much Kaoru and Miya pity me. Or how much anyone has pitied me...

I began to jog to the skating rally with a pass. I was frustrated and annoyed and I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I don't need people worrying about me right now, because I am different with my feelings. I don't need food right now, because someone thinks that. I don't need other people's opinions of me!

As these thoughts roamed around my head, my vision started to blur and I felt weak. Maybe because I was jogging and running a lot today. It's not like I am hungry. When I got to the skating rally, I gave in my pass and walked in. I spotted Kaoru and the rest of the squad there. Kaoru seemed disappointed and was explaining something to the group. It better not be about me, I don't want any more pity. I should have brought a hoodie with me. I am in no mood to socialize. 

"Carla?" I looked around to see Reki.  "Gomen, were you going to the rest of the squad."

"No, I'll stay with you. I'm really not in the mood. Well, you may not see it, but I am very furious right now," I say. 

"At Langa, huh? Though I ran, I stopped and heard your argument. Gomen, this happened," Reki says, softly. 

"Not really your fault. But, there is some fault in what I have been doing. I was too focused on getting back together, I didn't realize what Langa was struggling with. I was being a pretty bad neh-chan. Also, I showed my anger to Miya and Kaoru. They seemed pretty off because of me. I have a lot of apologizing to do," I say, looking down.  "I guess I will do it after today."

"If you end up not doing it, you are always welcome to my house. I mean, I don't know if you will go to your house with Kaoru or Langa, because of the fight that has happened," Reki says, shrugging. 

"Arigato though, I will think about it," I say, ruffling his hair. Soon, Aino came and drew some people's names. First was Langa and Joe. Now, this is interesting. As the game went on, I spotted Kaoru and Miya looking for me. I grabbed Reki's hand and we went a bit farther for them as we watched. Langa was slowly losing. 

"Mmmm," I say under my breath. I guess Reki couldn't hold his boyfriend losing he ended up screaming and encouraging Langa at the top of his lung. With a surprise, Langa won. He didn't stand to celebrate but started looking for Reki. 

"Looks like he is looking for someone," Reki says, watching from his phone. 

"Well, if I had to give a theory, it would be you," I say. Reki looked up at me and tilted his head and I responded with a nod.

"Reki!!!" I hear Langa yell when he got to where we were. Reki ran for his life away from Langa and Langa followed him. Aino drew another pair of people. This time, it was him and...Kaoru?