Chapter 23

A/N: I AM SOOOO SURPRISED HOW MANY VIEWS THIS STORY IS GETTING. I actually thought this story wouldn't be that fascinating to others, but it seems it is! You guys don't know how much this means to me! TYSM!!!! And here is chapter 23! ILYSM!!

"Hell yeah! And besides, since that girl he likes has been bullied a lot, I heard she was transferring to the school I'm going to work in," Sasha says, smirking at Miya.

"Ah, I remember when I had a crush in middle school. But, I don't honestly remember how it felt," I say. 

"Anon, you will, love," Kaoru says, smiling at me and I began to stare into his golden-like eyes. I looked away after a while as I felt my face warming up. 

"Anyways, for Miya's sake, we should put him in the school with his crush. Though young love doesn't work many times. It's the feeling that counts," I say, shrugging. 

"What crush? What feeling?" Langa says as he and his boyfriend come out yawning. 

"We were just talking about Miya's crush," Sasha says. 

"Can you all shut up, so what if I have a crush?" Miya mutters as his face turned red. 

"MMMMMmmmm," I say as I get up and stretched. "Whatever, anyways...let's brush our teeth. We have leftovers from yesterday for breakfast. Someone go wake up Joe."

"I'll go, no bother!" Sasha says, smiling as she skips into the room Joe was sleeping in. Kaoru smirks as he gets up and stretched as he putting his arms around me again. 

"You're so clingy," I say, turning to face him. 

"You're fault for making me clingy," Kaoru shoots back with a smile. 

"Yeah, yeah. You're cringe hasn't changed," I say. 

"I'm not being cringy. Hey, Miya! Was that cringe?" Kaoru says, gasping. 

"Kind of, but mama won't love it since it is from you," Miya says, smirking as he thought of this as revenge. 

"Shut it, Miya," I mutter as I go into the bathroom with Langa and Reki. 

"I heard your going to Canada for a while," Langa says as I passed each of them a toothbrush.

"What for?" Reki asks.

"I thought I told you guys this. Anyways, I have something to do. You know, sell the house and all those stuff. Mama forgot to do it. I thought she would, but I guess she has a lot in mind," I say as I started brushing my teeth. "Sasha said she will be joining me."

"Oh, alright! So, you won't be meeting up with those rascals(my guy friends)," Langa mutters. 

"No, I won't because they are back in LA," I lied as I rolled my eyes. "I still don't get it how you hate them so much, yet you got used to Kaoru acting lovey with me so easily."

"I approve of Kaoru, I don't approve of those rats," Langa mumbles as he brushes. 

"But why?" I ask. 

"Kaoru seems like the one who will be there for you for who you are. Besides, he is really helping you with your emotional problems, so I guess I have to let him have you for doing such a thing for him. 

"So, I got your approval?" I ask as he nods. 

"I'm sure you got everyone's approval!" Reki says, smiling up as he brushed. "You guys are totally meant to be."

"I mean, mama approves too," Langa chuckles. 

"You think so?" I ask them as my cheeks turned pink.

"Yeah, even if you get your emotions, back, I don't think Kaoru will hate you. He is deeply in love with you and I could tell you are too, anyways," Reki says, spitting his paste and rinsing his mouth. 

"Meant to be, huh?" I say, spitting out after him as Langa follows. The three of us finished rinsing and went out to meet the others who brushed their teeth from the bedroom in mine and Kaoru's room.  After everyone finished brushing, I heated some food from last night and ate. I thought about how Reki said we were meant to be. Are we meant to be because our hearts are making tales together? Is that even possible? 

Soon, everyone left and it was only Miya, Kaoru, and I. We hung out for a little bit and played Monopoly. Kaoru and Miya were constantly fighting about who was cheating and who was playing the game wrong. I tried to make the two have a good relationship, but that didn't work out. I hope they bond when I am gone. 

Speaking about me being gone, a couple of days went by, and now I am at the airport with Sasha and the others. Kaoru was constantly holding on to me and not letting go. When our flight got called I pulled Miya, Langa, and Reki into a hug. 

 "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. And Langa, try your best not to get hurt. Forfeit if you have to ," I say, rubbing each of their heads. 

"I'll take care of him," Reki says, smiling hard. 

"First take care of yourself before Langa," I say, facepalming. 

"Pfft," Miya says. 

"And you don't cause any trouble to your father. I will be calling him so updates," I say, looking over at Miya and he rolls his eyes at me. I walked towards Joe and punched his shoulder lightly. 

"Don't miss Sasha too much. I'll make sure she calls you," I say in a robotic voice, but meant it in a teasing way. 

"Ah, fuck you, Carls!" Sasha says, blushing with a frown and Joe was in surprise as he was blushing. Then, finally, I walked up to Kaoru, got on my tippy toes, and kissed his cheek. 

"I'll miss you, but don't fight with Miya or Joe. Kanao, watch over these boys for me, please?" I say, looking down. 

"Yes ma'am! I'll tell you anything I can't handle. Surely, you are the only one who came," Kanaos says, smiling a little. Kaoru stood frozen and Sasha pulled me as we both waved as we went away. I know this is only going to be for two weeks, but I'll miss those guys.